2 1/2 hours till takeoff!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LonelyLola

Reaction score
Dear friends of ALL...

I haven't been around lately, things here have been busy. I am leaving in just a few hours for my adventure. The adventure to change my life! Many of you know I went thru a painful breakup and lost all my will to live.. That is when I found ALL and wow, you guys made a difference.

Then I found the Koseli school in Nepal and discovered something to do with myself- travel around the world and volunteer with people who want to make a difference in someone else's life. And that is what is happening. It happens today.

I am not sure how often I'll have Internet access but when I do I'll be uploading pictures and blog posts. If you are interested, you can check out my blog, laurachangesherlife.blogspot.ca

Thank you to everyone here who reached out when I needed it. You guys saved me, and gave me the ability to keep getting up in the morning until I could find a purpose.

To everyone feeling lonely, you are special and deserve to be appreciated for yourself. If others can't see it, become your own best friend. Loving yourself is the best way to convince others to love you. But it is has to be honest. Just because you think other people have it better, doesn't mean you are seeing the whole picture. If you compare yourself to them, to anyone, you will always find something wanting.

Be strong, friends, and love each other.

To Nepal!

I have no idea what's goin' down but good luck.

Lola, I'm so happy for you and I think you're just such a wonderful person for doing this.

Best wishes to you!

Oh, wow. I'd be terrified to travel so much so far away. I hope you come back with tons of stories to tell after you've helped make the world a better place. :D

Thanks everyone!

Well, I've been in transit for almost 30 hours now, just 2 more until I reach the final destination. Then I am resting and tomorrow (it is about 9:30am on friday morning here in Bangkok as I wait for my connection) I start on my orientation and tour and training.

I am so excited! And so exhausted. I do not sleep well on planes!

This is so awesome!! I just bookmarked your blog.
You're like an A.L.L. alumni or something, inspiring the rest of us. :)

Latest posts

Back