Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ledia said:
What are you talkign about, im not trying to do anything :D

What i am saying is that your purpose for creating the thread was not butterflies.

lens18067558_13087102901561440998_59ed334df2_m.j

An owl found a butterfly late one night.

"what're you doing here at this time? You should be abed! this is when I hunt mice!"

Said the butterfly to the owl, but the moon is pretty, the stars enchanting, are you the animal that makes the hoo hoo noise?

"Yes, that's me, you should be abed though, I might eat you!"

"Do you not like pretty things?" asked the butterfly, opening and shutting its irridescent wings.

"BAH! Pretty things! I'd rather have a mouse!" declare the owl, cocking his head.

"If you keep turning your head like that, it'll stay that way you know." The butterfly teased.

"No it wont! I've been doing this since i was a small owlet!" The owl hopped closer to the butterly along the branch.

"Have you ever seen a mouse before?" asked the owl, tilting his head this way and that.

"No! I've heard of them from the bees that make their hives in the ground though. They have whiskers don't they, and big huge teeth!" Exclaimed the butterfly.

The owl chuckled "well, they do have whiskers, but they dont have huge teeth. Just teeth big enough to nibble nuts with."

"Well!" said the butterfly opening and closing her wings. "I'd very much like to see one then!"

"Hoo Hoo!" said the owl in delight, taking off from the branch, soaring downwards towards the ground.

Several minutes went by. The butterfly tongued a closed flower feebly. "There's no food for ME in the night."

She heard the flutter of wings behind her and the bow on which she was perched sagged.

"Hear iz a mouthse!" the owl muttered, his mouth full with a furry object. He dropped it on the ground.

"Why its dead!" said the butterfly sadly. "Why do you eat living things? It's so sad."

"Hoo HOO!" the owl called. "HOO! It's just the way it is. Why do you eat the nectar of flowers? Inedible gross stuff that!"

"No it isn't it's delectible!" the butterfly defended. "I see now that we can never be friends. You eat mice, i eat nectar, that must be why I eat during the day and you eat at night."

The owl cocked its head, grabbing the mouse in its talon and flew away, screeching. HOOO!

The butterfly henceforth only woke during the day.

The End.

I have no idea why i made up that story. I'm running a fever right now and feel ill. :/

Minus said:
Ledia said:
What are you talkign about, im not trying to do anything :D

What i am saying is that your purpose for creating the thread was not butterflies.

lens18067558_13087102901561440998_59ed334df2_m.j

but any thread can use some butterflies because they are pretty
butterfly5.jpg

(I wonder if it's real or photoshopped <.< it's REALLY beautiful )

SophiaGrace said:
An owl found a butterfly late one night.

"what're you doing here at this time? You should be abed! this is when I hunt mice!"

Said the butterfly to the owl, but the moon is pretty, the stars enchanting, are you the animal that makes the hoo hoo noise?

"Yes, that's me, you should be abed though, I might eat you!"

"Do you not like pretty things?" asked the butterfly, opening and shutting its irridescent wings.

"BAH! Pretty things! I'd rather have a mouse!" declare the owl, cocking his head.

"If you keep turning your head like that, it'll stay that way you know." The butterfly teased.

"No it wont! I've been doing this since i was a small owlet!" The owl hopped closer to the butterly along the branch.

"Have you ever seen a mouse before?" asked the owl, tilting his head this way and that.

"No! I've heard of them from the bees that make their hives in the ground though. They have whiskers don't they, and big huge teeth!" Exclaimed the butterfly.

The owl chuckled "well, they do have whiskers, but they dont have huge teeth. Just teeth big enough to nibble nuts with."

"Well!" said the butterfly opening and closing her wings. "I'd very much like to see one then!"

"Hoo Hoo!" said the owl in delight, taking off from the branch, soaring downwards towards the ground.

Several minutes went by. The butterfly tongued a closed flower feebly. "There's no food for ME in the night."

She heard the flutter of wings behind her and the bow on which she was perched sagged.

"Hear iz a mouthse!" the owl muttered, his mouth full with a furry object. He dropped it on the ground.

"Why its dead!" said the butterfly sadly. "Why do you eat living things? It's so sad."

"Hoo HOO!" the owl called. "HOO! It's just the way it is. Why do you eat the nectar of flowers? Inedible gross stuff that!"

"No it isn't it's delectible!" the butterfly defended. "I see now that we can never be friends. You eat mice, i eat nectar, that must be why I eat during the day and you eat at night."

The owl cocked its head, grabbing the mouse in its talon and flew away, screeching. HOOO!

The butterfly henceforth only woke during the day.

The End.

I have no idea why i made up that story. I'm running a fever right now and feel ill. :/

I loved the story, Soph,thanks. Sorry about you feeling ill. I hope you already feel better. (hug)

Sci-Fi said:
That made me think of The Secret of NIMH.
hmm I should search for that. Seems interesting

Ledia said:
(I wonder if it's real or photoshopped <.< it's REALLY beautiful )

It is a type

MTE0Mzc4MTM3NTg6.jpg

CRW3720-L.jpg

Gotta get one of those then. The white colour gives the impression that it's paint added. But what makes it magical is that it's natural.

Callie said:
Some calla lilies from Callie to Liley (hehe)
And I threw in some coffee :D

calalilygoodview.jpg

stock-photo-western-tiger-butterfly-on-white-calla-lily-flower-54749533.jpg

The symbol of our love <3

But there is only one cup of coffee (wary) who takes it?

Ledia said:
Callie said:

calalilygoodview.jpg

(goo)
You may have the coffee, I already have some for myself, but my Grumpy mug wouldn't look as good in that pic, so I left it out. :D

Callie said:
Ledia said:
Callie said:

calalilygoodview.jpg

(goo)
You may have the coffee, I already have some for myself, but my Grumpy mug wouldn't look as good in that pic, so I left it out. :D
CoffeeCupRing.jpg

what if I offer you this mug?

Minus said:
oooh, nice :)

Look at what i found
cookies-shaped-thumbprints-m.jpg

SophiaGrace said:
This thread makes me smile. :)

And..
butterfly_watching.jpg

:D

I need way more coffee than that, Liley. However, I will take your hand (goo)

Oh and sorry Minus, but I ate all those cookies :D

Wow, I want to drink that coffee, that one precisely. Maybe it has a butterfly kind of taste (no, never ate a butterfly)

ate all the cookies?

Latest posts

Back