3 years already

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kurtohboy

hi, the name is Kurt and im 21 yo. i was feeling extremely lonely the other day, searching the net about it and i found this place. i feel ok right now, but it could easily get worse. one of the many reasons why i am so lonely is because i always was. when i was a teenager i lived in a VERY small town. i had A LOT of friends but i could only meet them at school since none of them lived in my village. i began to go out at 16, (a friend of mine bought a car) i started slowly to have a real social life. then at the age of 18 my step-father got mad at me again for any stupid reason he could think of. i was so sick of him i decided to go back live with my father. (which lives in another city) actually, i think he really wanted me to leave, as he broke up with my mother 3 months after. now i have been here for 3 years already. the first year was total lonesome, i worked with my father and didn't had any friends. then i found a job at a grocery store. i have been working there for 2 years, and none of my jobmates is what i can call a friend. actually there is one girl that used to work with me which i still see every week or almost. she's my only friend, the only person i seem to care about and trust. i know that people know that i am a very lonely person, but i guess they don't care, or they think i don't care. im 21, and im alone almost every weekend. i feel it's getting worse all the time. i just hope i will not waste another summer of my life. i would really like to have people to hang with before next winter. you know what, when people look at me, they might think i have a social life, but i don't have one. so let's hope i get better before someone gets hurt.

Hey Kurtohboy, welcome to the forum. I'm glad that you found this place and you will like it here. I'm sure things will be alright soon, just don't lose hope. All of feel more or less the same. Any time you feel like talking just PM to any one of us. Trust me, people are really nice around here. Add my name to your new list of friends :)
(((Loads of hugs))) don't think that you are alone anymore. I can understand how you feel. Just hang in there.

HUGS..

Welcome Kurt. I'm glad you decided to join us. :)

hey, Kurt.

Nice meeting u...sorry life sucks...

I was just watching "hot wheels"...with Kurt Wild .hottttss..lol...just saying..there are ppl here that are trying to look like cartoon characters...right now I wish i was one...lol

anyway ,welcome, welcome,welcome

Latest posts

Back