35 year old kissless, hand hold-less virgin man who has never heard of a girl/woman liking him in any way.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe he had autism or something like that. It's possible, I think.
No, he didn't. He was a jerk.
Autism isn't an incurable illness. It's just being different. Most of us are on the spectrum. When I was a kid, I was called hyperactive, autism wasn't a thing yet. I grew up, I changed. I'm probably still on the spectrum, if I bothered to check at all. But I got no problem living with myself.
That guy did, but blamed others.

“Shouldn’t”? There is no rules where love or happiness is concerned. This is another limitation you put on yourself. I’ve said this before on this site; some people don’t want to make the effort to change their situation. They think everything is just supposed to come to them naturally and get annoyed when it doesn’t. Is that you?

A lot of assumptions you're making there, my friend. I like the country I live in and I'm not prepared to leave it. I don't see why that makes me unreasonable.

A lot of assumptions you're making there, my friend. I like the country I live in and I'm not prepared to leave it. I don't see why that makes me unreasonable.
What assumptions? You say you shouldn’t need to move, but if the cards you’re dealt aren’t to your liking, you might have to go to another dealer. I’m not saying you’re being unreasonable, I’m suggesting you’re limiting your options for success if the environment you’re in isn’t working for you.

What assumptions? You say you shouldn’t need to move, but if the cards you’re dealt aren’t to your liking, you might have to go to another dealer. I’m not saying you’re being unreasonable, I’m suggesting you’re limiting your options for success if the environment you’re in isn’t working for you.

Well in any case, I won't be moving countries. I like where I am. I could relocate somewhere else and wind up even worse off than I am now. My family (albeit small) is here too.

Well in any case, I won't be moving countries. I like where I am. I could relocate somewhere else and wind up even worse off than I am now. My family (albeit small) is here too.
But that assumes that you would be the one that is moving. Not necessarily the case, especially in today's world. You don't have to move to see who is available in other areas. You have to be careful not to get a scammer or someone who just wants to use you, but there's no guarantee and never has been that you will find what you are looking for where you live. It's good to look outside your area sometimes.

Latest posts

Back