70 years old and still a virgin

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorat116 said:
nerdygirl said:
*laughs* I'm imagining people having this conversation:

"You're not a VIRGIN, are you?"
"Heck no. I lost my virginity when I was twelve."
"TWELVE?!?! Oh my gosh, some pedophile touched you?"
"Well, no... not exactly."
"But... Then... What do you mean?"
"Well, I jerked off."
"..."
"Yea, I lost my virginity to myself."

HAHAHAHA. Exactly.

I lol'd.

Anyway, 70 years. Wow. What a record.

Copacel said:
haha i don't care what she does with her life. But, there's no way in hell that 70 years went by without an orgasm.
A true virgin= zero sex, no masturbation, plus she isnt seeking love she wants a rich man didnt you read what she wrote.? are you blind ?

seeking love doesn't mean looking at someones' wallet 1st. She's superficial and egocentric and a clown, and probably nonfunctional down there.

Any rich man hooking up with that delusional slut has no self-respect i mean there plenty of young virgins with functional ovaries out there.i bet..

Yes, the fact that she wants a sexual relationship at an old age immediately means she is superficial, egocentric and a clown...

...because it totally makes sense that someone utterly egocentric would deny themselves sex for 70 years :rolleyes:

Also, as others have pointed out, your take on virginity is pretty laughable. Perhaps you should lighten up a bit rather than immediately condemning someone because they don't fit your values?

And I say that as a virgin (by the sane definition anyway) with pretty strong values in that sort of department too.

ok ok maybe she already lost her
ass virginity.and takes cock in her ass everyday

so congrats 70 year slut ''virgin''

AskingtheEarth said:
I envy her, if she really has never had sex.

theres nothing to envy about an old washed up woman. seriously. shes old,ect.. nonfunctional,

Maybe it's because (like so many other people) I was brought up under the influence of a religion that reveres female virginity but if I was a 70 year old virgin I imagine I would feel kind of "special snowflake."
I lost my virginity because I felt it was a burden on me but now that I'm a few years older I kind of wish I had kept it...forever maybe.
I mean, why not?!?!?!?!

Copacel said:

I sense a lot of bitterness in your answers.

Copacel said:

Okay that's enough. You're comments have been nothing but ignorant towards someone you don't even know. It stops, either contribute to the conversation in a respectful manor or don't bother posting.

Copacel said:
honestly ANY woman saying honeysuckle likes this.,sure the majority of women want a man with a job, but honeysuckle like this is a true expensive not even good looking slut talking . the illusion/feeling of love shouldn't be about money, but money is a necessity in life.

"My standards are still very high, though. I'm hoping to bag a tall, dark and handsome millionaire."

is a complete nutjob and delusional slut...

You mad, bro?

Copacel said:
AskingtheEarth said:
I envy her, if she really has never had sex.

theres nothing to envy about an old washed up woman. seriously. shes old,ect.. nonfunctional,

She's old, but seems to be in shape and functional enough.

She's old enough to be my mom, though, so I could care less about her virginity. She needs to find a good 70 year or so man, date him, marry him, and adopt children. And then live out the remainder of her life happy and fulfilled.

I have much respect for this person. It's a shame we live in a society that looks down about virgins. Some are virgins by choice, just like some are loners by choice and some aren't. I think I'll end up being a virgin for life too, but it's alright though. There's more to life than sex.

Latest posts

Back