A brief intro.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recruit22

Reaction score
I am 22 years old and have gone through a period of great loss in the last three years. From family and friends, to jobs and possessions, and even to include dreams and aspirations. Some through bad decision making on my part, some through bad luck or bad circumstances. And still others through my own willingness to gamble with what few precious "things", (people included) I had in my life. I now stand only barely, feeling battered, alone, and most of all lost. I come to this forum to have a place to listen and talk to others who know what it's like.

You well fined a lot here that know what this feelings are like. Hopefully you well find your way in life a bit moor by talking to ppl here. I have :)

welcome here recruit22 :)

recruit22 said:
I am 22 years old and have gone through a period of great loss in the last three years. From family and friends, to jobs and possessions, and even to include dreams and aspirations. Some through bad decision making on my part, some through bad luck or bad circumstances. And still others through my own willingness to gamble with what few precious "things", (people included) I had in my life. I now stand only barely, feeling battered, alone, and most of all lost. I come to this forum to have a place to listen and talk to others who know what it's like.

Welcome. For one so young you have a true mastery of expression. You may feel lost now, but you may well find a path here to help you find your way. Or at the very least people who are willing to listen as you need. I will say, you may be feeling battered I'm sure, but you are no longer alone. May we as the lonely be so together!

Ok, I don't usually talk like that. I guess I'm just feeling overly expressive today. But welcome from another newbie.

I like your siggie. Is that your work?

Hello everyone and thanks for the welcome.
And yes lonelydragon, it is my work though it was more then likely influenced by something I read. . . And it is nice to know about so many others like me. Although I can't tell. . .does that makes me a selfish person?

recruit22 said:
. . And it is nice to know about so many others like me. Although I can't tell. . .does that makes me a selfish person?

No, it isn't like you wish it on anyone. It is just some kind of comfort to know that we aren't terminally unique.

thanks minus, that's truly a good way to describe it, that i am not terminally unique. lol, I think that one goes on the list with the line from Fight Club about not being a unique snowflake.

Welcome to the forum recruit22. This is a nice place, and you will find tons of listening ears. If you ever want to talk, pm me. :)

Latest posts

Back