A few of my best pics

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zackarydoo

Reaction score
I'm very into photography so thought I'd show off a few of my better photos. My website is in my sig too, showing lots more. Hope you like them. :)

LL-1.jpg

LL-2.jpg

LL-3.jpg

LL-4.jpg

LL-5.jpg

LL-6.jpg

LL-7.jpg

Those look amazing, honestly! Can I ask you what lens you used to make these? :O

Thank you HGwells, glad you like them. :)

All but the pier and beach were taken with my Tamron 70-300mm VC (or is it Vi?) lens (the better vibration compensation one) The beach scene was with my Nikon 50mm 1.8, and the pier one with my Nikon 18-70mm. All on a Nikon D7000 camera.

Zackarydoo said:
Thank you HGwells, glad you like them. :)

All but the pier and beach were taken with my Tamron 70-300mm VC (or is it Vi?) lens (the better vibration compensation one) The beach scene was with my Nikon 50mm 1.8, and the pier one with my Nikon 18-70mm. All on a Nikon D7000 camera.

Nice! when I used my cousin's camera the range of his lens as something like that Tamron one. Now I work with the kitlens that comes along with Nikon D3200 and it's really meh.

Nice. D7000 is awesome.

They look really great btw. I never seem to be able to get such quality out of my pictures, nor that amazing blur but I guess that is because I'm working with my shitty kitlens.

Wow, awesome pics, Zack! Also, I love that one of the clouds :O beautiful.

HGwells said:
Nice! when I used my cousin's camera the range of his lens as something like that Tamron one. Now I work with the kitlens that comes along with Nikon D3200 and it's really meh.

Nice. D7000 is awesome.

They look really great btw. I never seem to be able to get such quality out of my pictures, nor that amazing blur but I guess that is because I'm working with my shitty kitlens.

My 18-70mm is the kit lens, but it's also considered a pro lens as the quality is so good. I didn't realise that when I bought my first DSLR that the lens came with (Nikon D70s) but I'm glad I've got it, now I know more about what I'm doing, so I'm hanging onto that lens.

The D3200 is pretty decent too so should give good pics with most lenses, as long as you don't stretch them too much. Just don't use them at the maximum zoom and minimum f number, as that's when cheaper lenses don't give good results.

ladyforsaken said:
Wow, awesome pics, Zack! Also, I love that one of the clouds :O beautiful.

Really appreciate that, thanks for the kind comments. :D

Thanks user 130057. :) I have lots of similar pics of that swan chasing ducks. He was in a bad mood for days and every time I went there he was chasing every duck off the lake!

Peaches said:
amazing! love the ducks

MissGuided said:
Wow, gorgeous - you're quite talented!

Thank you both very much. :)

docwatson9520 said:
Nice pics mate, love the action shot

Only good picture ive ever took

Thanks mate. I love your doggy pic, with his huge tongue sticking out. I wish I had my own dog and cat so I could get some decent pics of them.

GraceBlossom said:
aww soi cute, I love the clouds as well, that's my favourite :)

It's my Mum's favourite too. Hehe. Glad you like them, thank you. :)

Latest posts

Back