A good old fashioned rant

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

Bluey

Dose anyone feel that there just not welcome. I was at me mum and dads yesterday and it just didn't feel right. Hard work. They act are nice but there was just something that didn't feel right. I felt like I was just in the way. I asked my dad to open the window as hes cigarette smoke was bothering me and it was a huge affect for him to do this. It dont normally bother me that much but the room was very smoky. Then there just seamed to be an atmosphere. I tried talking about stuff just in general but they didn't seam bothered about anything I was saying. Wasn't having a go are anything like that. Just general cheat chat. Tis really pissed me of. I know they care about me and are two of the few ppl that have ever put them self out for me but sometimes they can be so ignorant. This is how most ppl are I know and when ppl act like this I just simply stop going there but when its ye mum and dad it just gets to you that bit moor. errr am 33, Should not be having mum & dad problem's lol. maybe I should not be so soft as to let things bother me. Just I left thinking I had done something wrong. Anyone get that feeling even though every thing logical is telling you that you have done nothing wrong. Nothing like family to get under your skin HAY! this kinder thing has happened be for and its just got me thinking. Thing is it dose get to me and get me down. I kinder stow on it. I do not come across as a sensitive person. But and this is one of the most honest things I have ever shared with anyone, I am deep down a real sensitive guy and do take things to hart. If I go to someones house and they have just had an argument I would pick up on that real fast and take it personal even tho I know I should not. Anyway rant over. Still got that feeling :( Bloody family.

Aww Bluey, I know how you feel, I had to spend a lot of time with my stepfamily during holidays as a child, and it never felt right. To be fair, they did try, but I always got the feeling that they didn't really understand or care too much, just went through the motions. After the first 15 minutes in which they asked me how was I doing in school, my brother and I were just ignored. It's rough, I am sorry. Maybe there was something going on between them that you weren't aware of and they were just distracted? I don't know, its hard to tell sometimes how much is real and how much we create in our heads because we are just afraid and want company and affection. I feel for you, hopefully you can find somewhere else to get what you need. You give so much to everyone here, I hope that you can find someone to provide that for you.
Happy Easter by the way, however you chose to celebrate it. Eat a boatload of chocolate anyway. Oh and your from the UK aren't you, so you have access to the REAL Cadberry eggs? TAKE ADVANTAGE, MY FRIEND! All of us in the US have to eat some crappy Nestle version. LOL. Actually they are pretty good, so I will stop complaining.

Cadbury eggs are nasty... BLAH

Anyways, I am feeling pretty blue today too Bluey.

Skorian said:
Cadbury eggs are nasty... BLAH

:eek: No was man,, There well nice :p

Skorian said:
Anyways, I am feeling pretty blue today too Bluey.

Hope your feeling better to day mate. I seen the other threads you made. Just got up so all be taking a better look later. Tea always makes me feel better. You cert beat a good cup of tea :D lol

I tell you my nana, If anything bad happens even if there is a deaf in the family, Shes always like owww all put the kitol on and make a cup of tea lol Like that's going to make it all better :D I love her for it though. Funny thing is, She is not actually english lol She is half italian and half french. But shes my nana and I only got 1. But ye she is pretty cool :cool:

Bluey said:
Dose anyone feel that there just not welcome. I was at me mum and dads yesterday and it just didn't feel right. Hard work. They act are nice but there was just something that didn't feel right. I felt like I was just in the way. I asked my dad to open the window as hes cigarette smoke was bothering me and it was a huge affect for him to do this. It dont normally bother me that much but the room was very smoky. Then there just seamed to be an atmosphere. I tried talking about stuff just in general but they didn't seam bothered about anything I was saying. Wasn't having a go are anything like that. Just general cheat chat. Tis really pissed me of. I know they care about me and are two of the few ppl that have ever put them self out for me but sometimes they can be so ignorant. This is how most ppl are I know and when ppl act like this I just simply stop going there but when its ye mum and dad it just gets to you that bit moor. errr am 33, Should not be having mum & dad problem's lol. maybe I should not be so soft as to let things bother me. Just I left thinking I had done something wrong. Anyone get that feeling even though every thing logical is telling you that you have done nothing wrong. Nothing like family to get under your skin HAY! this kinder thing has happened be for and its just got me thinking. Thing is it dose get to me and get me down. I kinder stow on it. I do not come across as a sensitive person. But and this is one of the most honest things I have ever shared with anyone, I am deep down a real sensitive guy and do take things to hart. If I go to someones house and they have just had an argument I would pick up on that real fast and take it personal even tho I know I should not. Anyway rant over. Still got that feeling :( Bloody family.
Yeah, I understand how you feel. Specially when you visit someone and you can sence that something is wrong and you think that maybe you have caused the situation, I used to be very sensitive like that, but if they don't tell you what is bothering them, there isn't anything you can do. So best to just let it slide, and try to just forget about it best you can.

Blue Sky said:
Bluey said:
Yeah, I understand how you feel. Specially when you visit someone and you can sence that something is wrong and you think that maybe you have caused the situation, I used to be very sensitive like that, but if they don't tell you what is bothering them, there isn't anything you can do. So best to just let it slide, and try to just forget about it best you can.

That's exactly how it is, YES!

I know I should let it slide but I just can not. It just bothers me. When everything logical is telling me just what you have said basically its still there. That feeling. And it don't go tell I next see that person are persons and they better then there was if you get that.

I well have to learn to not take it personal and even if they do have a problem with me there is nothing I can do about that in less they tell me. So ye. this is something I have to address with in myself.

Its a good job I made this thread. I mean I just spent the best part of two hours cooking a mail for 3 other ppl and they didn't even bother to tern up for it. My cousin and hes girlfriend live with hes mate also. I had dinner up there not so long ago and they always give me a beer. So I have some training as a chef so thought ad go to town on cooking a mail. Burt some beer in and even a bottle of wine for my cousin's girlfriend as she don't like beer. Even got some posh dip things in for after. And my cousin had work. But forgot to let me know. Errr ******* this honeysuckle always happening to me. So Ive had my dinner. Invited someone else to eat it with me. And know am drinking the beer ALONE. Honestly am sooo ******* pissed of right now with life and all. Just ppl are so ******* like hard work. Its like when I had my OP. Didn't see know one at all part from my mum who Burt me food round every day. When I was able to drive and look after myself I started seeing ppl again. [sarcasm]I don't feel used much![/sarcasm] Know what I mean. Two weeks and ppl didn't have time to pop in and ask how I was doing. ******* joke! Ive done with there bullshit. from now on I live as one. I don't have friends and I don't ******* wont any any moor. Balls to it. Am better of alone.

moor randomness ranting. The other night I was out at a friends place and another friend text me and said he was on the way to my place and would be there in a min. So I was only round the corner so text him back saying ok I well be there in a min also as I had been with the other two ppl for a bit all ready. So I get to my place and no sign of him. I text asking where he was and if he was still coming and no reply. He dose this all the time. This is why I fall out with ppl. Why do ppl think that this is acceptable. I know what would have happened he would of had a call of someone else and gone there in steed. But you would have thought he would have had lest text and told me. Next time I see him I am very much considering smacking him in the ******* moth. He is over a foot taller then me but I still am thinking of doing it as he has done this kinder thing to me many times now. I ent got many friends I can go out with and the few I have got seem to be making it there mission in life to screw me over. So ent taking this honeysuckle laying down any moor. If I cert hurt him in the same way he is me am going to jump up and diss out some honeysuckle in is face Vera pain and broken knows hopefully. fresia to the consequences. All deal with the polios or who ever after.

I think a lot of us have family members we either don't get along with or just have trouble communicating with. I haven't talked to my aunt and cousins since my grandmother passed away ten years ago. It was a similar situation where I just couldn't really relate to any of them.

As for the people not turning up to your dinner. To hell with 'em. I'm tired of people never doing what they say they're going to do. Everyone here deserves friends that actually care and won't forget to show up when they say they will.

Latest posts

Back