A Huge Funk

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vanysh

Reaction score
I'm new here....

Being 24 and alone is hard. I've always been single, it seems. Out of the 24 years of my life only 8 months out of the 24 cycles around the Sun included a partner. Her name was Chastity. And I was "set up" with her by my cousin.

Day in and day out I'm stuck here taking care of my grandma. Something I want to do. But it is also something that is taking it's toll on me. No job, barely any friends....Borderline antisocial... I don't really know what to do with myself.

On top of everything I am confused. I don't know how to identify myself. Am I a CD? Or am I part of the trans community? Am I gay, bisexual, or straight? I've certainly labeled myself as everything, all of the above. D. Cancer sure was a ***** and the lingering thought of it coming back haunt me daily. I'm very thankful that I'm in remission now. It was a hardship no one should ever have to deal with.

Regardless of breathing in Oxygen and releasing Carbon Dioxide I'm still very much frozen. I'm just barely alive because of bodily functions, it seems. My life isn't heading anywhere. I live in Bum-**** Egypt. There are no support groups or therapists here I can speak to about my problems. I've looked, no one here specializes in my area. This place is so conservative and backwards.

I know, I know...I sound depressed...This thread comes across as monotone and uninspired. But I'm really not depressed. I am happy, I am content. I do enjoy being here on Earth. I certainly do not want to leave.

I'm just in a funk. A huge funk.

Sounds like you need some kind of a change, doesn't even have to be a big change. First up, welcome to this forum :) Why do you feel you have to label your sexuality? Many believe that sexuality is a fluid concept, so it changes, is never really set. Just be yourself and forget the label because it doesn't matter. It must be hard to be a carer..um..do you have any spare time to yourself?

Latest posts

Back