A lady accuses me of being a stalker today

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well this is not really related to other posts.
This is it's own unique situation. But appreciate the input by both

Restless soul said:
DarkSelene said:
People that accuse strangers on the street of being stalkers because of totally random reasons... like driving a red car or scratching their nose a certain way. Very conspiracy theory/"the government is out to get me" type of people. Maybe she's one of those!

Ok well she most certainly was a little wacky

I am curious what richard thinks

Honestly? Well the situation's never happened to me, so it's very hard to say straight out of hand. But my first feeling is you're making a big issue out of nothing much. IF I'd HAVE done something I feel would be worthy of making someone think I was a stalker, being an action or some words exchange, I'd reflect on that and not do it anymore, but if it's totally unwarranted and just a random moron, I'd laugh it up and go on my merry way. I see people everyday talking to themselves on the street, or to God, or to Santa Clause, sometimes they strike random conversations with me about honeysuckle I don't get just because I'm looking at them when they yell loud once, I nod in agreement three four times, then walk away and forget about it. Sounds to me you should do the same, whatever's going on in her head is her problem. And what can she actually do with your picture? She could post it on any cuckoo wackjob site saying you're an alien invader from Alpha Centauri, it's not like someone's going to drive their car at you or try to arrest you on invasion charges.
So I'd just forget about it. Mind you, that's just me.

Thanks richard, I really do appreciate the feedback. I just don't like having to worry about seeing her agajn. Or dealing with stress from people like her. Trying to mess with my identity and my moods when I am just keeping to myself and going about my day. But I like what you said

Latest posts

Back