A lass at work said

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Triple Bogey said:
I don't believe a word she says to be honest. She's on my facebook so I know what she looks like when she goes out. Loads of makeup and flesh on display. Legs up to her chin.
She will be a bloke magnet. I'm off to the works Christmas meal so it will be the first time I have ever socialized with her. I bet she gets interest, lots of it.
People say all kinds of honeysuckle just to get attention or sympathy.

Maybe she's tired of being womanized and approached for her flesh.
Maybe she means she has no one approach her for HER, not what she looks like.

JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:
I don't believe a word she says to be honest. She's on my facebook so I know what she looks like when she goes out. Loads of makeup and flesh on display. Legs up to her chin.
She will be a bloke magnet. I'm off to the works Christmas meal so it will be the first time I have ever socialized with her. I bet she gets interest, lots of it.

This old fella on Saturday was just starring at her. I know him so I asked him what he was doing. He said 'looking at her, she's beautiful'
I told him he shouldn't and he said I was too liberal and modern and there was nothing wrong with it. After he went she said it was disgusting and he was a dirty old man.

Triple Bogey said:
JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

This old fella on Saturday was just starring at her. I know him so I asked him what he was doing. He said 'looking at her, she's beautiful'
I told him he shouldn't and he said I was too liberal and modern and there was nothing wrong with it. After he went she said it was disgusting and he was a dirty old man.

Eh... Dirty old man? Depends, I guess. Obviously I'm not the one being stared at and while out right staring is rude, I don't think appreciating beauty is. It's a fine line to be able to look at a women like a masterwork of fine art and admire that wonderful creation and not make it seem like you are eye stripping her and banging her in your head.

JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:
JHK said:
Triple Bogey said:

Eh... Dirty old man? Depends, I guess. Obviously I'm not the one being stared at and while out right staring is rude, I don't think appreciating beauty is. It's a fine line to be able to look at a women like a masterwork of fine art and admire that wonderful creation and not make it seem like you are eye stripping her and banging her in your head.

That was what she said. Her exact words. She's going to get attention when she goes out if she gets some at work from an old duffer buying a paper.

Latest posts

Back