a limerick, got me suspended in 9th grade

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

Just_Some_Dude

there once was a cat on the road,
trying to eat a toad,
i hit him with my car,
his head went ajar,
and out of his neck blood flowed.

*i thought this was funny, apparently my teacher and the school counselor did not*

Well, if there's one thing I hate more than even the worst scumbag murderer it's people who abuse animals (yes, i'm serious)... but suspended for that? that's messed up

(in case i didn't make myself clear, that was in no way a slight against you or any form of saying that you are an animal abuser)

deliveryguy. said:
Well, if there's one thing I hate more than even the worst scumbag murderer it's people who abuse animals (yes, i'm serious)... but suspended for that? that's messed up

(in case i didn't make myself clear, that was in no way a slight against you or any form of saying that you are an animal abuser)

right on!

ah crap, wrong forum (this was poetry, should go in express yourself forum)

i am deep. :D

Just_Some_Dude said:
ah crap, wrong forum (this was poetry, should go in express yourself forum)

It may be poetry, but it was entertaining too:)

THAT got you suspended? What the hell? Lol

When I was in 11th grade I wrote a short story entitled, "The Cave." It was a long-winded and hilarious metaphor for a vagina in which the main character was exploring the "cave"....and it was "wet and gooshy in there." Lol you get the idea of how the rest went.

I wrote it when my English class was in the computer lab...I had already finished with the assignment and I was bored. I ended up printing it, but forgot that it was in the printer when we left. The next day, my teacher showed the me story and asked if I knew who had written it (as my name wasn't on it). I denied it, but OHhhh, she knew. Yes, she did....and she was pissed.

But I didn't get in trouble because she couldn't prove that it was mine. :p

----Steve

Haha, sillyness. It is weird what you actually got suspended for that - surely they could advise you that it wasn't that pleasant, but suspending? Bit harsh! What type of school did you go to!?

When I was very little my grandad used to teach me these weird horrible little rhymes about people with ginger hair. I look back now and can't believe it - how evil is that!? Some people are just weird...

When I was in 11th grade I wrote a short story entitled, "The Cave." It was a long-winded and hilarious metaphor for a vagina in which the main character was exploring the "cave"....and it was "wet and gooshy in there." Lol you get the idea of how the rest went.

I wrote it when my English class was in the computer lab...I had already finished with the assignment and I was bored. I ended up printing it, but forgot that it was in the printer when we left. The next day, my teacher showed the me story and asked if I knew who had written it (as my name wasn't on it). I denied it, but OHhhh, she knew. Yes, she did....and she was pissed.

Hah that is hilarious! How old are you in 11th grade? The Cave sounds good! :)

Haha I was like 16 or 17 in 11th grade. :p

And yes, I was damned proud of it. It really was quite good. I may actually have a copy somewhere, and if I find it, I'll post it on ALL. XD

----Steve

ahh man you got suspended for that

that sucks

i liked your little poem it had a cute little beat to it
:)

ColaFree said:
haha funny! The teachers at your school must have been really strict>.>

this particular teacher also had an unhealthy fixation with satanists. so i made sure to wear all black as often as possible. :D

Latest posts

Back