A Little Hard To See

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angelight

Reaction score
Okay, this is somewhat continued from one of my other posts. I'm friends with a girl named Yoli. She is one of my exes but that actually has little to do with the situation this time. What I'm having trouble with is her attitude and behavoirs I've noticed, and I need help with a big dicision on whether to try and help fix this problem or cut my ties with her.

Okay, so Yoli finds her home in an online computer game, an MMORPG for those who know what that is. She's constantly on it, playing endlessly with her bf who seems to not be too fond of me for some reason. Now here's the interesting part. She's always having her boyfriend do all the work for her instead of her actually helping work on the game herself. It's rather sad really to watch. Not to mention, and here's another interesting part, she's 24 with a 4-year degree in psychology, and here she is, wasting her time letting her boyfriend play the game for her. It's kinda sad really to watch and it kinda pisses me off too, I actually play the same game but not to the point of addiction and I actually work on the game myself instead of having other people do it for me

Funny part about it is, and I will honestly say I'm not one to brag, but i seem to be getting more done in my life then she is. I actually spend my weekdays doing something productive, writing, composing music, and artistry, studying too.

I don't like to pick out where other people fail but I feel that this is a bad form of corruption for her to be in.

She says she has fun too playing on it. It seems to only be fun for her because she's getting what she wants done without having to work for it. I've tried to peel her off of it and do something a little more productive like search for a **** job. I mean seriously, four years and you're not even doing anything with it?? Even I can see that's a little effed up. Every time I try to appease her and get her to do something a little more worthwhile she acts a bit like a ***** to me. I'm just trying to help her, considering that I'm trying to be a friend, whether I'm succeeding or not I have no clue. It's got me frustrated to the point of giving up on her and that corrupted attitude of hers. I really want to help her see that there's better things she could be doing but I really don't want to destroy a friendship that I kinda treasure.

Am I just being a little too downsided and looking too much into what's wrong with other people, or is there an actual problem here?
Should I cut the ties with her or try and help her still?

I really could use some help with this one, I can't even correctly interpret this one...

It seems you're hurt over this and are struggling to move past it. What do you FEEL must be done?

jjam said:
It seems you're hurt over this and are struggling to move past it. What do you FEEL must be done?

I feel like I should help her get her life back on track, this isn't quite a good way to go about doing things. I guess it's just a strange want and need to help but she's being very difficult to work with.

Well, nvm about all this. Apparently she doesn't appreciate the help I tried to give her, and pulled another dissappearing act on me. She doesn't want me around anymore and said quite a list of rather hurtful things to me when all I tried to do is be a good friend. I see now that I'm not in the wrong, cause she is definitely the one in the wrong. She's been nothing but hateful and harsh to me for no reason. Tell me, and no offense to women, but is this really what that "time of the month" does to girls??

This is just crazy, i cannot believe that she'd act the way she did to me...

Kinda hurts though, really does to see what could be a successful and happy girl turn into such a hateful person....

Here's what you dont see...
By you trying to FIX HER, you're implying there's something wrong with her or youre better
than her. So she stays away from your almighty ass or pushes away.(whatever way u wanna see it)
So you think she's a stupid ass hateful ***** for hating you.

I'd hate your fucken sorry ass too if you think you're better than me or what's right or best for me.
You aint my fucken daddy..If you think you are, be sweet about it and just send me fucken money.
Money talks and bullshit walks...

It isn't like I nag to her daily about where she fails. If anything the places where i advise are little things, there's quite a gap between superiority and assisting. I have no desire to prove myself better than her, I merely try to help in any way I can. She makes too big of a deal over little things, it's not like I try to put her down. If I was trying to put myself ahead, she'd surely know and I would as well. That isn't the case at all in this situation, it's that she's overreacting about it all.

Just my opoinions...and exerince with women.

Example Trazy...I was going out with Trazy last year.
She actaully wanted us to get our own place together.
Trazy and I went through a lot...

Lots of figthing after a month.
We had an all out war of arguing for over a week...
Heres the thing no matter how much I pissed her off...SHe calls me.

Trazy would open uo her heart and soul to me.
She would tell me everything about her life to me.
At the sametime Trazy would make irrational decisions.
I would get very angery at her. Sometimes she would say hateful things
to me....But everynight Trazy would would also call me.
She had gotten attached to me as i had gotten attached to her.

Anyway...Trazy was the first female that I've ever gotten involved
with that I tried NO EXPECTATIONS...None...absolutely none.
Cuase half of the irratic Tracy was doing would had driven crazy.

At the sametime...I wasnt a saint.

Here's the thing....At a certain piont of our relationship
I also had to put Trazy through the test and she knew.
But the timming had to be right. I demaned that Tracy
be somewhere and do certain things or I was done with her.

I had to be every patience with her..plus the no expections
was a hudge factor. I learned that lesson from be with Sherry.
Sherry drove me up the fucken walls...yet Sherry wasnt even
half as irratic as Tracy....

What Im saying is...
It really didnt have anything to do with the women.
It was my expectations that was ******* me up.....

Im applying this to Renae.

Who the hell is Renae?
Renae is a women I kick Trazy to crub for.

Theres plenty of women out there dude...
Your doing that friendzone or big brother bullshit.

Theres also going to come a time when I have to make hard decisions about Renae too.
I aint fixing her.

Latest posts

Back