A little ranting...!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

lyf...

Hey everyone... Don't know how i ended up here! But here goes..

I'm 20... My parents fight everyday, that pisses me off... none of my friends know about it, because im not comfortable talking about it. So whenever there's a fight, I end up acting as if nothing's wrong in front of my friends, and that has become really tiring.. with the result that i pick up little, foolish fights with them all the time, or i say something really mean without wanting to... but i just do. I'm fairly popular when im my normal self, but lately, thats been rare. My friends generally try and avoid me now, as i them. Over the past year, i refused to go hang out with them.. so they think im some sort of a snobby *****, while all ive been doing is sitting in my little room, staring at the walls.

And i lie and make up stories all the time to all of my friends.. telling them im hanging out with my other friends, whom they dont know.

im just so tired. and yesterday my parents were screaming and abusing each other, and my little sister was crying and she was in my room, and i was just laughing... Then i walked into their room, and started screaming at my dad, and asked him to atleast mind his language.. i mean i get the fact that he and my mom dont get along, but theres no need for abuses... so he abused me and asked me to get out. Except i abused him back and told him to just die. Or get a divorce. So all in all it was all quite bad.

And then today, a guy i thought liked me, well he doesnt. so that sucked. Haha.:rolleyes:

So im just having a real bad day, and i typed in im lonely in google, and i found this!
I'm just hoping ... i get a break... and dont end up becoming a regular here!

My love to you all though!

lyf... said:
Hey everyone... Don't know how i ended up here! But here goes..

I'm 20... My parents fight everyday, that pisses me off... none of my friends know about it, because im not comfortable talking about it. So whenever there's a fight, I end up acting as if nothing's wrong in front of my friends, and that has become really tiring.. with the result that i pick up little, foolish fights with them all the time, or i say something really mean without wanting to... but i just do. I'm fairly popular when im my normal self, but lately, thats been rare. My friends generally try and avoid me now, as i them. Over the past year, i refused to go hang out with them.. so they think im some sort of a snobby *****, while all ive been doing is sitting in my little room, staring at the walls.

And i lie and make up stories all the time to all of my friends.. telling them im hanging out with my other friends, whom they dont know.

im just so tired. and yesterday my parents were screaming and abusing each other, and my little sister was crying and she was in my room, and i was just laughing... Then i walked into their room, and started screaming at my dad, and asked him to atleast mind his language.. i mean i get the fact that he and my mom dont get along, but theres no need for abuses... so he abused me and asked me to get out. Except i abused him back and told him to just die. Or get a divorce. So all in all it was all quite bad.

And then today, a guy i thought liked me, well he doesnt. so that sucked. Haha.:rolleyes:

So im just having a real bad day, and i typed in im lonely in google, and i found this!
I'm just hoping ... i get a break... and dont end up becoming a regular here!

My love to you all though!

Hey, Lyf....(?)

I'm sorry that you had such a bad day, but I can imagine how you feel. I also come from family which was pretty messed up, mom and dad always fighting and screaming or throwing things at each other. And listening to all those stories, I kind of wonder if there's anyone there who had a normal family or if it is just some fiction or Hollywood movie :rolleyes:

I used to do what you do with my friends and as a result, I pushed them all away. Not that they understood anyway, but I also shouldn't have pushed them away so hard. Why don't you try to talk to them about what's bothering you? I know it's hard to take off your mask and seems impossible, but maybe you discover that they have some interest in you behind their masks.

And as for the guy, there are plenty of fish in the sea...;)

Welcome Lyf. Sorry to hear about your situation at home. Is there someone you can stay with until your parents ride this through?

Hey thanks for being nice..
Yea it's Ok at home.. no big deal. I mean not anymore after reading some of the things that people here have gone through or still are.
You all have a good day!

Latest posts

Back