a lonely boat

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bianhua

Reaction score
i am a lonely boat, floating in the sea of solitude, the sea is vast,yet my hope is like infant, crying in the deep of night, desiring the dream island where i could find my true friends and enjoy the delight of mutual encouragement.
my email: [email protected]
hope i could find other little boats that dream about the same island as i dream, and start the journey of this seeking.
i am waiting for you...

Attachments

• boatsea.jpg
    boatsea.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 368
Welcome to the forum.

samuel said:
Welcome, and enjoy your stay! Never stop dreaming. Takes small steps (or paddles) to reach your goal, you will get there!

samuel,
thanks a lot for your encouragement, i am new comer here, and you are the first who welcomes me here, and gave me a warmhearted reply, i don't know how to express the happiness caged in my heart, for language is too pale for describing the infinity of true friendship. hope you a good day~~:)

Minus said:
Welcome to the forum.

hi minus,
thanks for your welcome. i am also a learner of english, hope you could give me some golden advice, so that i could express my thought more effectively.
wish you a happy day:)

Yes, the sea is vast, but it is full of hope and opportunity. There are many others just like you who seek for place where they will not feel so alone. Welcome abroad :) You're English is already exemplary.

Punisher said:
Hi bianhua :)

hi~Punisher
thanks for your Hi, though it's simple in form yet it's profound in content, and behind each Hi there hides a invisible kindness of a loving soul.:)

PoisonFlowers said:
Yes, the sea is vast, but it is full of hope and opportunity. There are many others just like you who seek for place where they will not feel so alone. Welcome abroad :) You're English is already exemplary.

hi poisonflower,
thanks for your reply, and your encouragement on my english. as you said "the sea is full of hope and opportunity", but it's only because there are some friends, true heart-friends there who really care about our spiritual existence, our pain, our joy, our ups and downs. then one's pain becomes the pain of all, one's joy becomes the joy of all, and through our constant hope we all recover from our sickness of loneliness, and be absorbed in that long-desired ecstasy for all eternity.
wish you a good day:)

Steel said:
Hey, and welcome.

thanks for your welcome, Steel.
if your steel means hardness, i hope it would be the hardness against all indifferences, and become a steel of a powerful sword to cut off all the obstacles in the way between our loners' loneliness and the desired emerald city of happiness.
if you are the god of hellfire, i hope it'd be the hellfire for all the depressions and despairs, and put an end to all the agonies of all the loners here, and turn these thorns of bitterness into the blossoms of sweetness, smiling in the garden of joy all the foreverness.
hope you a good day.:)

Latest posts

Back