A Lonely Life Ventrilo Server Up!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thesauce said:
does anyone on this site use vent anymore? id love to meet some new people on there, somone is in here now that im talking to but we're getting lonely, haha.

I guess some people are just too shy to go in there. It's easy enough for us to just post in the forum, reading and typing characters, tapping away at our keyboards, watching the pixels appear on the screen. But when we are faced with another human voice - it becomes another matter all together.

My primary reason for not going on the Vent server is that I am self-conscious of my voice/accent, and am poor at talking. Lacking emotion in my vocal range, etc. I suppose I also have a slight lisp.

I was wondering why you wouldn't talk, Caesium. Talk anyway... I sound like a man, but I talk anyway. Just for the fun of it.

I'm also wondering if it's still used, I used to use Ventrilo a lot with my games but I don't want to go in there if it's empty. I do love talking.

Latest posts

Back