A Lonely Life World Map

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not even one in portugal or spain : | forever alone lvl international

mintymint said:
I thought this would be a fun idea. Go post your location on the world map. You can also add a pic if you like :D

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/alonelylife

I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to post my location.

Jilted John said:
Lonely in BC said:
The satellite photo quality is getting better. Pretty remote where I am.

Wow! Lonely,you're not kidding! It looks like a beautiful place to live.

(((((((((((John))))))))) I miss you. So strange to come across your post, yet so nice to remember you dearest. I hope your watching over this crazy ass board and smiling on us. <3 miss you

I think it might be like "closed" or something Naleena, because I can't either and I'm on a computer.

murmi97 said:
I think it might be like "closed" or something Naleena, because I can't either and I'm on a computer.

Yeah, it doesn't really seem to be working. Sorry guys.

mintymint said:
murmi97 said:

Yeah, it doesn't really seem to be working. Sorry guys.

Well minty did say it's not working anymore....

That sucks... I'm in Texas and see only one other Texan! Although San Antonio is a long drive from Ft. Worth.

No one else in DFW? Just curious. I'd be nice to meet some new people and make frineds.

B.S.

Like I said on the previous page, the map doesn't seem to be working anymore. I think there may have been a limit of 50 entries, oddly enough. If someone has a better alternative it would be great if they could post it here or make a new thread.

I am on another map for an FB group that had 61 before it stopped accepting new adds - I'm thinking it's some sort of idle time-shut off or something. Maybe we could try the same map again and just add decoy markers every once in a while.

murmi97 said:
I am on another map for an FB group that had 61 before it stopped accepting new adds - I'm thinking it's some sort of idle time-shut off or something. Maybe we could try the same map again and just add decoy markers every once in a while.

The FB group uses a map from the same site?

Wow, maybe we over-estimated how many more people would wanna place themselves on the map. :\

Latest posts

Back