A Lonely Life's Rules

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Interesting how a person always meticulously attends to his or her grammar when his or her reputation is on the line.

No where else. No where else.

But at any rate, I agree with darkwall, to an extent. A site with however many thousands of members as this should indeed have some sort of constitution or at least a set of pseudo-rules or guidelines so people with mod abilities--not pointing anyone out--don't go on a power trip.

Hijacc said:
I'm sorry but you should have every right to question a mod in public.

*shakes head*

What the hell....

Way to take what I said out of contrast, Ye you work that honeysuckle! lol

Just to clarify what I meant to you cos you seem to have trouble understanding me I did mean when someone was arguing back for nothing else but just for the sake of argument and it was being destructive to the forum has a hole. Your boned to come of weirs if you keep pushing a mod. They are only human after all and well only take so much. simply put, if you don't act a jerk you well be OK. I would be the first person to kick up a fuss if I thought someone had been treated unfairly. Just I would first try and resolve any issues I had with in PM.

Come On Darkwall...
You wrote me a peace letter a while back pretending to issues you had with me.
It's water under the bridge. Whatever problems or issues we had was resolved.

The truth is we did have a discussion if you should get banned or not....in the chat room.
A mod actaully ask other members of thier opinions.
We elected not to banned you, at that time.

I don't know why you got banned this time.
I don't know...there seem to be a pattern of you wanting to fight or argue with people.
Please leave me out of it...if it's not too inconvient for you.

In other words...."YOU messed UP "....there i said it :p

You too Caesi...you can't be dishing your honeysuckle all week long and go racist on others then go racist on my ass.
You were warned politely by other chat room mods over and over again. Then you continued to personally attack her.
I've been called everything fucken names in the god **** book...and you weren't too **** creative or original about it.
It dosn't bother me one fucken bit..My yellow fucken skin is made of teflon.lol
However...you continue to attack someone without regurads.
You fucken hurted her again and again.
Then you're going to fucken whine about mods abusing thier powers. Ya #@#$!...lmAO
You wanna go with another pissing contest ? Lets go...:p
I'll be your babysitter...lmao
What is it ? You ran out of free terminals at your local libuary or something ?
Ya little instigator..You're messed UP too...:p

Anymore questions ???
Lets kill the fucken elephant today...lmao

Fucken grow up and go aplogize to the woman...that if you're man enough.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

*shakes head*

What the hell....

Just to clarify what I meant to you cos you seem to have trouble understanding me I did mean when someone was arguing back for nothing else but just for the sake of argument and it was being destructive to the forum has a hole. Your boned to come of weirs if you keep pushing a mod. They are only human after all and well only take so much. simply put, if you don't act a jerk you well be OK. I would be the first person to kick up a fuss if I thought someone had been treated unfairly. Just I would first try and resolve any issues I had with in PM.

*applauds*

Well Darkwall if you truely desire a constitution of sorts, I doubt this angry tone you have in this thread shall help matters.

What does hostility and anger do? It makes others hostile, angry, and defensive, because they feel (and rightly so) that you are trying to attack them. You arent healing any wounds but rather digging yourself into a bigger hole.

I am sorry that you are having a rough time. But arguing with people will not help matters. Indeed it may even get you banned AGAIN.

From what I hear, they VOTED on it. So it was a JOINT decision. It doesnt sound like anyone went power-mad. I feel acceptance of this is needed on your part.

If you truely want ALL to change (to have more definitive rules), focus on the change you want in ALL.

I hope you feel better soon :(

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

*shakes head*

What the hell....

Yeah if your harming the board I was just saying you have the right to question a mod. Thanks for being a jerk bluey. :/

You know lately everyone has changed all we have is ******* drama. there was a time when I could honestly actually say I had never been talked to negatively on this site now its just honeysuckle. This place used to seem like a safe haven, but people I once called friends have turned around and stabbed me in the back.

Just like every other site on the internet this place is getting closer and closer to how moviecodec is and its sad to see this site go down in flames.....

I would give anything to have Robin back AND the old mod team back.
Cleo,robin and bluey...oh those were good days. The three muskateers. :p *sigh* why was I so against robin... :(

For those of you who havent changed....Thank you for still being you.

*awaits the negative reply that has yet to come*

Hijacc said:
Yeah if your harming the board I was just saying you have the right to question a mod. Thanks for being a jerk bluey. :/

Bluey isn't a jerk. :club:

I know I have changed. But I'm a Ghost so I'm aloud to do that.:p Right now I'm a ninja imitating Hijacc.:cool:

As for the rules here, I would hope they are the same ones I learned in the first grade.

Be nice, treat people with respect (even if you don't see eye to eye)
No Name calling and don't blow bubbles in your milk.

And I think I'm still me.:rolleyes:

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:
I know I have changed. But I'm a Ghost so I'm aloud to do that.:p Right now I'm a ninja imitating Hijacc.:cool:

As for the rules here, I would hope they are the same ones I learned in the first grade.

And I think I'm still me.:rolleyes:

omg Ghost, lmao!! You hit the nail on the head!! :p

well i think there should be an election of some sorts for the mods, at least in chat anyway. In all fairness two of them are particularly atrocious, and fair to calm any situation down that might arise in there, in fact both of these two members have instigated racism, bullying and are undeniably disrespectful.

As for the boards i cannot say that i have had any personal problems, but it would be nice to know what is acceptable and what isn't, and examples given too.

EveWasFramed said:
Hijacc said:

No, but that was a jerkish reply and like I said I would get some negative reply meant to bash me.

And I did.

Now im gone this site has changed to much for me. And like I said not everyone has changed.

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

*shakes head*

What the hell....

You know lately everyone has changed all we have is ******* drama. there was a time when I could honestly actually say I had never been talked to negatively on this site now its just honeysuckle. This place used to seem like a safe haven, but people I once called friends have turned around and stabbed me in the back.

Just like every other site on the internet this place is getting closer and closer to how moviecodec is and its sad to see this site go down in flames.....

Cleo,robin and bluey...oh those were good days. The three muskateers. :p *sigh* why was I so against robin... :(

Honestly I was not trying to have ago at you. Only put strait what I was trying to say. You would not like it am sure if I tried and twisted your worlds and that's how it come across to me with your post. I don't think you did it delibratly but I was only trying to put you right in what I meant. I have not changed since I got here. Maybe I have more confidence then I did but that's it. Ask me a question and I well always be has honest has I can in my reply. But at the same time has polite has I can. Manners cost nothing.

Also I think the mod team we have now is better then what it was be for. But then I hand picked all the mods we have myself so I would say that. So ye maybe my opinion on that is bye-st. But at lest I would admit that. But I do think all mods on this sight, all 3 of them are bloody brilliant. Am not even going to attempt to hide that and why should I. They deserve to be told there doing a good job. And I think we have less threads like this since I resigned has mod has well. The site has never been so calm. I don't know why but I always got the impression that you never really thought a lot of me anyway. That's OK though cos I still think your cool ;) And in fact I respect you cos you are not frightened to say what you think. I would be interested to hear what you think about me. PM me if you like. I well not hold a grudge if its not good.

Oh and I think you know this place could never get like MVC. If it ever come close to that I would try and get mod power back and go on a mad baning spree :p

ppl are not being negative to you on puroupours cos they don't like you. your as loved here has anyone and with good reason, Your a top guy with a weaked personality. They just think differently to you on certain things. You take it to personal. And may I suggest that it may be you that has changed not other ppl? I mean what are the chances of everyone chancing? And I mean all that in the nicest possible way.

GHOSTNYOURMIST said:

LMAO, Well said

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

*shakes head*

What the hell....

I hear a lot of complaints Hijacc but no real solid solutions? What good are complaints without a plan of action?

I support your right to complain, but without a plan of action it appears to me to be a bunch of useless words which will surely go on deaf mod ears.

Besides, I am of the opinion that Bluey is a nice person. I cant tell you the number of times I've seen him comment on a suicidal thread.

He is there for people when they are in a dark hole. Please treat him with more respect. You dont have to like him, but please respect him.

Hijacc said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hijacc said:

No, but that was a jerkish reply and like I said I would get some negative reply meant to bash me.

And I did.

Well, in all fairness, you didn't say his reply was "jerkish", you implied HE was a jerk. And me saying Bluey isn't a jerk isn't a negative reply- it's my opinion. Seems like you're looking for trouble when there is none to be found. At least not from this direction at any rate.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

*shakes head*

What the hell....

Honestly I was not trying to have ago at you. Only put strait what I was trying to say. You would not like it am sure if I tried and twisted your worlds and that's how it come across to me with your post. I don't think you did it delibratly but I was only trying to put you right in what I meant. I have not changed since I got here. Maybe I have more confidence then I did but that's it. Ask me a question and I well always be has honest has I can in my reply. But at the same time has polite has I can. Manners cost nothing.

Also I think the mod team we have now is better then what it was be for. But then I hand picked all the mods we have myself so I would say that. So ye maybe my opinion on that is bye-st. But at lest I would admit that. But I do think all mods on this sight, all 3 of them are bloody brilliant. Am not even going to attempt to hide that and why should I. They deserve to be told there doing a good job. And I think we have less threads like this since I resigned has mod has well. The site has never been so calm. I don't know why but I always got the impression that you never really thought a lot of me anyway. That's OK though cos I still think your cool ;) And in fact I respect you cos you are not frightened to say what you think. I would be interested to hear what you think about me. PM me if you like. I well not hold a grudge if its not good.

Oh and I think you know this place could never get like MVC. If it ever come close to that I would try and get mod power back and go on a mad baning spree :p

ppl are not being negative to you on puroupours cos they don't like you. your as loved here has anyone and with good reason, Your a top guy with a weaked personality. They just think differently to you on certain things. You take it to personal. And may I suggest that it may be you that has changed not other ppl? I mean what are the chances of everyone chancing? And I mean all that in the nicest possible way.
Well your comment came across a little bit harsh so I apologize your not a jerk..

But Im still gonna leave for sure this time this place is not right for me anymore maybe ill be back but it wont be as Hijacc Im tired of being treated like an idiot cause of my age which does happen all the time.

Hijacc said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hijacc said:

And I did.

Now im gone this site has changed to much for me. And like I said not everyone has changed.

I apologias for coming across as a jerk. I can see where your coming from there. Am sorry.

Now come here and give me a big old gay hug :D lol

For everybody's info I am the badass mod in chat lol so demote me (yeh try it) lol

Hijacc said:
But Im still gonna leave for sure this time this place is not right for me anymore maybe ill be back but it wont be as Hijacc Im tired of being treated like an idiot cause of my age which does happen all the time.

I never treat anyone different cos of there age. In less am doing something rude on cam lol Then of course I would. That for me is the only exception.

I hope if you do leave that you pop back now and again. I do know that you have a few friends on here.

Latest posts

Back