A Lonely Life's Rules

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EveWasFramed said:
Hijacc said:
EveWasFramed said:
Hijacc said:
Yeah if your harming the board I was just saying you have the right to question a mod. Thanks for being a jerk bluey. :/

Bluey isn't a jerk. :club:

No, but that was a jerkish reply and like I said I would get some negative reply meant to bash me.

And I did.

Well, in all fairness, you didn't say his reply was "jerkish", you implied HE was a jerk. And me saying Bluey isn't a jerk isn't a negative reply- it's my opinion. Seems like you're looking for trouble when there is none to be found. At least not from this direction at any rate.

No I said way to be a jerk at the time yes it came across as him being a jerk.

"Apparently you dont undertand"

That seems a little jerkish, no?
Oh I guess im wrong still...sorry -_-

And as for trouble god knows I'm not looking for any even Bluey knows thats not true.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
But Im still gonna leave for sure this time this place is not right for me anymore maybe ill be back but it wont be as Hijacc Im tired of being treated like an idiot cause of my age which does happen all the time.

I never treat anyone different cos of there age. In less am doing something rude on cam lol Then of course I would. That for me is the only exception.

I hope if you do leave that you pop back now and again. I do know that you have a few friends on here.

lmao, Bluey have you been showing your hairy monsters on cam again?:p lol, nice legs.

EveWasFramed said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
But Im still gonna leave for sure this time this place is not right for me anymore maybe ill be back but it wont be as Hijacc Im tired of being treated like an idiot cause of my age which does happen all the time.

I never treat anyone different cos of there age. In less am doing something rude on cam lol Then of course I would. That for me is the only exception.

I hope if you do leave that you pop back now and again. I do know that you have a few friends on here.

lmao, Bluey have you been showing your hairy monsters on cam again?:p lol, nice legs.

:shy: LMAO, No comment :p

I went through a harsh time was jerk for a couple of days on here and ever since its been a downward spiral. which makes it even worse yeah I was wrong I know that and I have lost all respect anyone ever had for me..

I am no longer as helpful as I used to be I remember when we first started the technical thread (my doing) I helped all the time..

now its just meh...

[/quote]
Well your comment came across a little bit harsh so I apologize your not a jerk..

[/quote]

Thank you for apologizing :)

Hijacc said:
I went through a harsh time was jerk for a couple of days on here and ever since its been a downward spiral.

Which makes it even worse yeah I was wrong I know that and I have lost all respect anyone ever had for me..

Rubbish. Everyone dose stupid honeysuckle man.

Your a cool guy. sometimes you can take things the wrong way. But when your good your amazing. And when your not good you say things that is not good. It happens to us all. No one is going to think any less of you cos you hda a off day or two. God knows ive said things I should not had done. Just last week I had ago at sanal for something he was only joking around at. But I was not feeling to great. Anyway I said sorry and sanal being sanal was cool wid it.

Bluey said:
Hijacc said:
I went through a harsh time was jerk for a couple of days on here and ever since its been a downward spiral.

Which makes it even worse yeah I was wrong I know that and I have lost all respect anyone ever had for me..

Your a cool guy. sometimes you can take things the wrong way. But when your good your amazing. And when your not good you say things that is not good. It happens to us all. No one is going to think any less of you cos you hda a off day or two. God knows ive said things I should not had done. Just last week I had ago at sanal for something he was only joking around at. But I was not feeling to great. Anyway I said sorry and sanal being sanal was cool wid it.
I dunno it just feels off now....

Ever since robin left its like im lacking the need to be here....

Nibiru said:
Sanal said:
For everybody's info I am the badass mod in chat lol so demote me (yeh try it) lol

In all fairness Zak you're one of the best ones in there. :)

Stella trying to make me blush?
D.jpg
Lol Not fair

Now I cant be badass
D.jpg

Hijacc said:
Bluey said:
Hijacc said:

I dunno it just feels off now....

Ever since robin left its like im lacking the need to be here....

IDK what to say to that cos everyone here has there own set of reasons for being here. If your no longer getting anything out of this place for what ever reason that is then only you can answer that. All am saying is ppl like you here. You can have a difference of an opinion and still have the respect of your friends.

Hijacc said:
Nibiru said:
robin was and still is a prick

Even if he WAS he did the best in keeping this site in order.
(no offense steel)

This is the difference of an opinion. I don't think he did this place any good at all. He never know when to back off. Far to controlling and in your face with it.

Rules in Chat

1. Zak rokz
2. Van, Stop hitting on Ocean lol
3. Everybody stay for 10 seconds after saying bye
4. I kick steel
5. No you cant be mod there (you know who u r)
6. No sleeping in chatroom
7. Respect mods or be ready to face the wrath of Flying Sphagetti monster (Otherwards I will kick your ass if u dont)
8. Lets all slap Bluey
9. I feel sleepy
10. I just wanted 10 numbers

Anybody who say rules are not enough will get kicked off chat room lol

Hijacc said:
Even if he WAS he did the best in keeping this site in order.
(no offense steel)

I disagree 100%, but I'll keep my reasoning to myself.

Latest posts

Back