A Lonely Luxurious Life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nghtrain36

Reaction score
What do you do if you have almost everything a girl wants, but not a single girl to share it with? About three months ago, I set into a very deep depresion from being lonely. The loneliness I figured out was actually a severe lovesickness. I have gone 16 years without even being in direct contact with a girl, not because I chose not to, because a large majority of them hate me because of my strange and unusual hobbies. About a month of being lovesick it started playing tricks on my mind, I started hallucinating and hearing voices, which really didn't help my already severe fear of the paranormal. Two months later and here I am, mental incapacitated, no friends, and no one to love. I have nowhere to even begin looking for a girl, so would anyone be so kind as to direct me to a place where there are kind and loving girls?

Nghtrain36 said:
What do you do if you have almost everything a girl wants, but not a single girl to share it with? About three months ago, I set into a very deep depresion from being lonely. The loneliness I figured out was actually a severe lovesickness. I have gone 16 years without even being in direct contact with a girl, not because I chose not to, because a large majority of them hate me because of my strange and unusual hobbies. About a month of being lovesick it started playing tricks on my mind, I started hallucinating and hearing voices, which really didn't help my already severe fear of the paranormal. Two months later and here I am, mental incapacitated, no friends, and no one to love. I have nowhere to even begin looking for a girl, so would anyone be so kind as to direct me to a place where there are kind and loving girls?

Hello, Nghtrain36!

I know how lonely you feel, but if you really have hallucinations, you should seek professional help. Those might be early signs of some illness, trying to manifest itself.

All the best

rosebud said:
Nghtrain36 said:

Hello, Nghtrain36!

I know how lonely you feel, but if you really have hallucinations, you should seek professional help. Those might be early signs of some illness, trying to manifest itself.

All the best

Well, the illness isn't really an issue. I know what's causing it and I know how to fix it, I just need help in fixing it! How else do you cure lovesickness?

If you're hallucinating then that isn't usually caused by love sickness. You might want to speak to a doctor because they can probably help with stopping hallucinations/voices. :)
The rest of your post sounds a little like I did when I was hearing voices etc - it turned out that I was having a pyschotic episode. Very easily dealable with and from there it's a lot easier to find time for women.

Well, if you have lovesickness I don't think it's 'curable'. You probably have to actually get that feeling which you crave - love, or just not want it anymore. Both of those ways are really not comforting... It is similar to me - I know I cannot fulfill my need for intimacy, but I try to just strive for other things. At night I often imagine what it would be like actually having someone very close, someone who cares. Thankfully no hallucinations for me, but it sometimes gets hard.

Anyway, music often helps. And also I like to think of various things like: we were all born of the same material, of the same atoms produced in the universe when it was born. We were all once in one place, just not manifested into what we are today. So we are not alone, we are part of this whole world, together with everyone. We have the same basic feelings, we have almost the same bodies. It all makes us very closely related, even if we feel extremely alone. And in the end it doesn't matter - we are born into this world as a ONE being, and we die as a ONE. I read somewhere a very interesting idea: we are born crying, and we have to live our life so that we can die smiling. If you feel the comfort of being part of this universe, part of this whole tale, then you should just appreciate this small amount of time we are given to observe everything around us. Our puny 80 years are just a blink of an eye in the big picture.

So, even if you feel lovesick, try to think about everything as a whole. You may not have someone to share yourself with, but you can just sit back and observe everything, enjoy your time here on earth.

Sorry if this post is completely absurd.

Solitary said:
Well, if you have lovesickness I don't think it's 'curable'. You probably have to actually get that feeling which you crave - love, or just not want it anymore. Both of those ways are really not comforting... It is similar to me - I know I cannot fulfill my need for intimacy, but I try to just strive for other things. At night I often imagine what it would be like actually having someone very close, someone who cares. Thankfully no hallucinations for me, but it sometimes gets hard.

Anyway, music often helps. And also I like to think of various things like: we were all born of the same material, of the same atoms produced in the universe when it was born. We were all once in one place, just not manifested into what we are today. So we are not alone, we are part of this whole world, together with everyone. We have the same basic feelings, we have almost the same bodies. It all makes us very closely related, even if we feel extremely alone. And in the end it doesn't matter - we are born into this world as a ONE being, and we die as a ONE. I read somewhere a very interesting idea: we are born crying, and we have to live our life so that we can die smiling. If you feel the comfort of being part of this universe, part of this whole tale, then you should just appreciate this small amount of time we are given to observe everything around us. Our puny 80 years are just a blink of an eye in the big picture.

So, even if you feel lovesick, try to think about everything as a whole. You may not have someone to share yourself with, but you can just sit back and observe everything, enjoy your time here on earth.

Sorry if this post is completely absurd.

Lovesickness is the only right way I can put it. Basically I crave to have a nice girl to finally be with. And just like you I basically live most of my days now dreaming bout a better life. I guess I just have too much love built up in me. You're viewpoint is interesting, but it's pretty hard to enjoy my time on earth in a state like this.

Yes, it's not easy. However, I do hope that you will get the chance to express that love which has built up in you.

i've heard people say that when a person is depressed his spiritual level is low or something so he'll be weak and exposed to wandering spirits, he'll be able to see and hear "stuff". and i think i believe it? because there was a time when i was really depressed, i heard knocks on my bedroom door and nails scratching on my windows in the middle of the night.

Nghtrain36 said:
... I have gone 16 years without even being in direct contact with a girl, not because I chose not to, because a large majority of them hate me because of my strange and unusual hobbies.

That seems like quite a statement. Would you feel comfortable saying what these hobbies are?

hi. i'm not sure exactly what your situation is, but i'll probably end up just like you. some day, i'll be rich and powerful, but single and no one to share anything with. it'll suck, but at least i'll be free.

anyway, there are plenty of places to meet women. you can try the gym, the mall, barnes & noble, the beach, etc. these are all nice places to meet people. i think that today's youth believes that the only place to meet a nice person is in a bar, or a club, or at a party, but that's the last place that i would look for someone... scratch that, i would NEVER look for someone in one of those places.

anyway, i hope this helps in some way. peace.

NightTrain I sympathize w/ you but you must get yourself well. Phsyically and mentally before you can move on and when you do doors will open for you that you haven't imagined yet. I hurt for you and would like nothing better to see a post from you that things have started to straightened out for you. Work on yourself is in its self is a good feeling. The fact that you care enough about yourself to want better. All the best wishes.

lalala said:
i've heard people say that when a person is depressed his spiritual level is low or something so he'll be weak and exposed to wandering spirits, he'll be able to see and hear "stuff". and i think i believe it? because there was a time when i was really depressed, i heard knocks on my bedroom door and nails scratching on my windows in the middle of the night.

That's alot better explanation than "I'm crazy"! I have noticed a decrease in the events ever since things started getting back to normal, but they still persist. I have heard that saying too before but I always thought that was just a spiritual rumor.

Minus said:
Nghtrain36 said:
... I have gone 16 years without even being in direct contact with a girl, not because I chose not to, because a large majority of them hate me because of my strange and unusual hobbies.

That seems like quite a statement. Would you feel comfortable saying what these hobbies are?

Sure. Let's see what all I consider strange and unusual...

To start off I'm a BIG toy collector, I watch anime almost any chance I get, I read manga to go with that as well, I play alot of video games and from that comes my habit of using leet speek alot, I have an obsession with fantasy stuff (mainly dragons), I listen to alot of trance music, and to top the whole thing off I play ALOT of MMORPGs. I'm just another hardcore otaku if you know what that means.

Ahh that's not so bad, I thought you were going to say like taxidermy or something creepy! There are a lot of chicks who dig that sorta thing!

freedom said:
hi. i'm not sure exactly what your situation is, but i'll probably end up just like you. some day, i'll be rich and powerful, but single and no one to share anything with. it'll suck, but at least i'll be free.

anyway, there are plenty of places to meet women. you can try the gym, the mall, barnes & noble, the beach, etc. these are all nice places to meet people. i think that today's youth believes that the only place to meet a nice person is in a bar, or a club, or at a party, but that's the last place that i would look for someone... scratch that, i would NEVER look for someone in one of those places.

anyway, i hope this helps in some way. peace.

I agree with you completely. I have the classic issue of "Rich boy that gets whatever he wants EXCEPT for friends or a girl" you know how it works! And I ironically have thought of going to the YMCA and I've started going to the mall frequently. Today's youth however is mislead into the ruse that clubs and such are the only place where 'cool people' are. That's probably why I rarely see them anywhere else.

queenwindbaby said:
NightTrain I sympathize w/ you but you must get yourself well. Phsyically and mentally before you can move on and when you do doors will open for you that you haven't imagined yet. I hurt for you and would like nothing better to see a post from you that things have started to straightened out for you. Work on yourself is in its self is a good feeling. The fact that you care enough about yourself to want better. All the best wishes.

Well then you'll be happy to know that I've wormed my way out of the more severe parts of my problem. I've joined my local church and made some friends there, and at my local mall as well. The search for a good girl is so far unsuccessful but I'll keep up my search. Things are going better and I thank you for your sympathy. It's one of the few things to keep me going at harsh times like these. Thanks alot.

Adrolak said:
Ahh that's not so bad, I thought you were going to say like taxidermy or something creepy! There are a lot of chicks who dig that sorta thing!

Then lead me to them!

Nghtrain36,

i'm actually not rich... yet. i work a regular office 9 to 5. i get by with what i make, but it's really not that much.

what i meant to say is that i'm working on some stuff that, with time, will make me a multi millionaire. THEN i'll be rich, but single and no one to share it with.

peace!

Wow NightTrain you have turned over a new leaf and are doing quite well-good for you, it's wonderful. Church and malls-aallllrrriiiggghhttt dude. I happy for you and your progress. Give yourself a pat on the back from all of us. You are simply amazing.
Peace be with you.

queenwindbaby said:
Wow NightTrain you have turned over a new leaf and are doing quite well-good for you, it's wonderful. Church and malls-aallllrrriiiggghhttt dude. I happy for you and your progress. Give yourself a pat on the back from all of us. You are simply amazing.
Peace be with you.

Thanks alot for the words of encouragement. I'm truely trying to turn around my life and I'm slowly getting there. I hope to get to be a part of society soon and really enjoy life, and I hope you are doing fine as well.

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back