A lot of you guys might relate to this video

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahahahahaaa!

My fellow men, we must grow balls.
We must approach women, though neither with ANY sense of urgency nor ANY expectatiions for romance or friendship. We must get in the habit of saying "f*** it" going IN and going OUT. Seriously. I'm not saying develop the habit of using foul language, but let's make "**** it" the new motto. And remember, going IN AND going OUT.

lol! Something similar happened to me, there was this girl i thought was cute, i had seen her in college a couple of times, and said hi to her once or twice, so at least she knew i existed. One day, i got into the bus, all the seats were taken, so i had to go standing up, to my surprise, the girl was there. I keep wishing for the guy next to her to leave, so i could sit next to her, i was ready to talk to her, we even had eye contact, i smiled, and she smiled back. So, the guy gets ready to get up, i prepare myself to take position, he leaves, and out of the blue, this other guy comes and takes the seat. haha I spend the rest of the trip wishing to grab the guy and throwing him out of the bus. I never saw her again.

Yess! I can definitely relate to this video. We cry about how lonely we are and when we get an opportunity to change that, we don't get the nerve to take it.

Its funny this video explains me but I have slightly different thought process in the back of my head. My thought process goes is this girl going to hurt me like the last one? By the time I decide to make a move it is too late, or maybe I am purposely making my decision too late, who knows.

Yea you can tell what my history has been.

I don't even go that far. I see a pretty girl, my mind instantly thinks 'If she's not already taken bro, she's meant for someone far better than you. But you can bet your bottom dollar she's taken. Basically, just don't bother.'

Oh hey! It's my entire life for the past 3 years, badly voice-overed! Ok, to be fair, the guy did it ok, but yeah, I relate.

My situation is totally different, just by seeing a girl I never even want to make a move, I like to get to know the person first, only then i could feel some atraction to her or not feel anything at all, so that's my problem. Be hitting on random girls on streets just seems stupid to me (maybe i am to arrogant or smth).

Latest posts

Back