A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one this is for will most likely never guess, but still...
That sounds so tough, and you seem so kind. Strong impression from not much read.

Serenia said:
I can see the Mods doing a facepalm now lol.

So the idea of this thread is to say something anonymously, or reach out to another member who maybe you can't pm etc etc.

This thread is ONLY for messages of GOODWILL. :club:

My message:

Big hugs at this time.  I am thinking of you and your family, I am here for you.

Take a moment to think of what you do have. We focus on what we don't have so much sometimes the good gets buried. This is a reminder to myself as well ;)

You make my heart skip a beat every time I hear your voice. You have given me so much hope, I can never thank you enough. You are my soulmate, my everything.

Thanks for the smiles yesterday, you are so sweet, thanks for not freaking on me 😂😂😂.

These last few days you've kind of helped me to remember that I'm not incapable of relating to others. Thank you.

It's a sad day for you and I don't have any words that can make things any better, but I'll be here for you when you need me.

I really care about you and hope that you don't decide to leave for good. You probably know this is for you.

I haven't seen you around in a long time now, I guess you've been busy or it's just not been the right time. That's okay. I just wanted to say that I hope you're doing okay out there, and I enjoyed our conversations very much. I miss you and I hope some day we'll talk again.

You've been a constant for me in the last eight years. You've pulled me up when I've been down, provided an ear to listen and made me smile/laugh more times than I can count.  I wish I had friends in real life that were as amazing as you. <3

I still miss you even though we don't talk anymore. It's probably for the best though. I hope good things happen for you.

I hope today goes as well as can be expected in the circumstances....oh and ignore the moron.

Latest posts

Back