A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've never had any personal contact, just read your posts, but god I fancy the pants off you

There are a few people here who have kindly sent messages or I have conversed with, and badly I have never replied.  

I just want those members to know I did appreciate those messages and feel rubbish about not replying.  There is no excuse for bad manners like that but to help understand last year was pretty much the worst year of my life for a few reasons and everyday was a matter of survival mentally.  Then once I felt better I found it hard to reply after such a length of time.

Anyway I apologise.

This isn't for any one specific person, but multiple people I met on here in the past. So this isn't my first time on this site (just a new name and trying to start over), but I didn't make the best decisions when I was here before. I ended up meeting several people, some I got to know very well, but in the end I let my own problems get in the way. I said things I shouldn't have, did things I shouldn't have, and I know I wasn't a good person for anyone to be talking to. I wish I could go back and take away some of the things I did and said, because at one point this place was actually starting to have a positive impact on me though I just ruined that. There was one person in particular that was making a big difference, but I hurt them the most and I will regret it for the rest of my life.

So while I don't deserve any forgiveness, and will never ask for it, I'm really sorry if I hurt anyone on here. Maybe some day I will reach back out to some of you and apologize directly. I never deserved any of your friendships, and I don't know how or why any of you ever put up with me, and I'm truly sorry.

I still think about you. And some days, I miss you so much that I almost write to you. But I know that would be a terrible mistake.

Wherever you are, I hope good things are happening for you.

You've grown a lot over the years. Maybe you aren't exactly where you would like to be, but it's great to see the evolution into a better version of you. I hope that you are proud of your progress.

You did a beautiful thing for me. 
Made me feel safe and calmed my racing mind. 
I will never forget it. 
Another point to you. ❤️

I don't really know you, but you were nice to me. I haven't seen anything from you in about a year now. I hope that means you're doing well and you just forgot about this site. Thank you for the kind words, I'm sorry I didn't reciprocate when I had the chance.

Latest posts

Back