A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
(same message, for more than one person)

I miss you.

Also, I wish I had more interesting things to talk about, to think about and to share instead of just my problems all the time, or emptiness. But I don't know where to start looking.

TheSkaFish said:
(same message, for more than one person)

I miss you.

Also, I wish I had more interesting things to talk about, to think about and to share instead of just my problems all the time, or emptiness.  But I don't know where to start looking.

Still missing, and still wishing I had more interesting things to talk about.

I felt like you understood that there were other sides to me besides my angry or sad posts. But I still worry and hope I didn't drive you away.

I hope it's just that you forgot to reply because you were busy, and not because you're mad at me or don't care to talk anymore.

I'm sorry I haven't made as much time to talk either, I've felt burnt out a lot this year.

I hope we'll talk again.

You're awesome. You have no idea how many times I smile and laugh because of you. You really brighten the world up.

TheSkaFish said:
Also, I wish I had more interesting things to talk about, to think about and to share instead of just my problems all the time, or emptiness.  But I don't know where to start looking.

I will grant you your wish:

Google fun hobbies, take fun classes, watch some fun movies. Do searches for fun and interesting things to do. Then do them. Then you'll be able to talk about fun interesting things and others will want to talk to you. If you don't want to focus on your problems then don't. I empower you to focus on new and interesting things for 2021. Maybe the first one can be about the wonders of space:

https://mrnussbaum.com/amazing-wonders-of-space

iu

I guess after yesterday, I realise now that you don't need my friendship. I get why and I'm happy for you. I hope it all goes well.

I dont even know if you're on this forum but if you are my doors always open.

Wish you all the best.

^I've had a couple dreams now where I've been out, and mobs of maskless people were closing in on me like zombies. In one of the dreams, for some reason I was holding a water-cooler-sized container of iced tea. I threw it at the people and ran home.

TheSkaFish said:
^I've had a couple dreams now where I've been out, and mobs of maskless people were closing in on me like zombies.  In one of the dreams, for some reason I was holding a water-cooler-sized container of iced tea.  I threw it at the people and ran home.

Wanna be my bodyguard? :D

When I'm in full flow with my contradictory loopy lodgic I feel like your protecting me when you could easily pull me apart.I think your great.I wanna full face fan club sticker for my coat so when I finally leave, I leave with the best person on ALL..on me coat.

Latest posts

Back