A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've come into my life and put a bounce back in my step.. Thank you

EveWasFramed said:
Moxie. I love yours. Thank you for your kindness.

Thought of this post today when I came across a TV channel actually named, Moxie! LOL

I have messages for several people in one post:

Thanks for a great conversation :) you're a good friend to me. I hope we will continue to get along well.

I was glad to get back in touch with you after you were gone for such a long time. Now I see you're gone again, and I wonder how you are. I hope it's just that you're well out there and enjoying yourself. I'll be here when you get back.

I was worried about you after I saw you were having a hard time with something. I'm sorry I haven't kept in better touch with you. You were one of the first people to reach out to me on here, and I think you're a cool person. I left you a few messages but you've been away it seems...I hope you're all right.

There's something I've been meaning to ask you. I hope I'll get a chance soon. Again, I haven't kept as good in touch with you as I'd meant to, and I hope you are well. Even if I don't see you around much, I'm glad to hear about your recent big success this year.

It's been so long. My mind has been a mess. I wasn't sure you'd write back when you left here but I kid you not, it really made me happy to see that you did. I'm sorry in advance if you thought I just didn't want to talk anymore. I still think well of you and I still think about what you said. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I can.

It's been a long while...it was nice to see you around here recently and I hope things are going well for you. I wonder how you have been and what new things you've taken up. It seems you're always up to learning something new. I'll have to write :)

Thanks for reaching out to me recently and letting me lean on you. It really helped me get through a tough day. You're one of the most uplifting people on here.

I am always amazed at how easy it is to talk to you...and you have the ability to cheer me no matter how sad I feel. Thank you for being my friend.

Serenia said:
I can see the Mods doing a facepalm now lol.

So the idea of this thread is to say something anonymously, or reach out to another member who maybe you can't pm etc etc.

This thread is ONLY for messages of GOODWILL. :club:

My message:

Big hugs at this time. I am thinking of you and your family, I am here for you.

Triple Bogey said:
so you couldn't be bothered to read my message ?

This thread is messages for goodwill only.

Serenia said:
Serenia said:
I can see the Mods doing a facepalm now lol.

So the idea of this thread is to say something anonymously, or reach out to another member who maybe you can't pm etc etc.

This thread is ONLY for messages of GOODWILL. :club:

My message:

Big hugs at this time. I am thinking of you and your family, I am here for you.

Triple Bogey said:
so you couldn't be bothered to read my message ?

This thread is messages for goodwill only.

sorry forgot

I will quickly delete my message

You are awesome. I'm glad that I've gotten to know you more in the last month.

I wish that I could make today better for you. There's nothing I can do, nothing I can say that will make today any better, but no matter what happens... you won't be alone.

Thank you...not sure how I would have got through some of the hard times these last few months without knowing you was there.

Latest posts

Back