A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheSkaFish said:
This is to many people, but the message is the same:

I'm sorry I'm so slow at responding to messages, emails, skype, or anything else. When I get in these moods I become unsure of everything, including what I say. I always tell myself not to say anything now and wait, because I feel like the words will come out better later.

Understood, Ska. Take as much time as you need. Just please take care of yourself and you know where to find me when you feel like talking. :)

ladyforsaken said:
TheSkaFish said:
This is to many people, but the message is the same:

I'm sorry I'm so slow at responding to messages, emails, skype, or anything else. When I get in these moods I become unsure of everything, including what I say. I always tell myself not to say anything now and wait, because I feel like the words will come out better later.

Understood, Ska. Take as much time as you need. Just please take care of yourself and you know where to find me when you feel like talking. :)

Thanks, Lady. I'm trying to take care of myself. I'm in a re-building phase, I feel like I'm putting myself back together from the ground up. I'm sure we'll talk soon.

Thank you for being understanding and not feeling blown off or hurt.

I'm glad it wasn't unwelcome, I was a little nervous. I'm sorry I took so long.

I don't like seeing you feel like that, but not everyday is a good day. I just wish I could help somehow.

For person A: I wish I could understand.

For person B: hang in there

For person C: we haven't talked in quite a long time :/

I miss you so much. I regret ******* up our friendship. It was my fault, and I admit it... it happened years ago... Will you ever forgive me?

I miss our long talks. Wherever you are and whatever you're doing in your life, I hope life is treating you well regardless.

Rather than letting yourself be clouded by personal biases or resentments, you approach issues with a refreshing rationality. You are a necessity to this forum.

You could have said something instead of just stopping every contact with me suddenly

I'm sorry I haven't been living up to my New Year's Resolution I made of being more prompt with PMs. I haven't had a solid block of relaxed time lately to give them a proper response. I'm in the mood to write them now, but I have to go to bed. I will try to reply tomorrow if I can.

Latest posts

Back