A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
I wish someone was thinking about me.

You haven't posted very much since you've been back, or even before you left. Start posting and talking to people, try out the chat room. Just have to open yourself up so people can get to know you.

And your more than welcome to chat with me too. There's a reason why I didn't post much, I was censored

soresoul said:
TheRealCallie said:
soresoul said:
I wish someone was thinking about me.

You haven't posted very much since you've been back, or even before you left. Start posting and talking to people, try out the chat room. Just have to open yourself up so people can get to know you.

And your more than welcome to chat with me too. There's a reason why I didn't post much, I was censored

You were censored? Do tell, I'm intrigued. I'm usually in the chat room, so come on in and you can chat with all of us in there :D

The last couple of days have been so much nicer with you around. Thank you. Yay for new friends. =)

I wish you were here. I'd buy you a bratwurst and a beer. Yes, I'm there again. Shoot me.

2q80mzs.jpg

Thank you, Monsieur Voldemort! They were a wonderful remedy.

Latest posts

Back