A message for another forum member

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope your special day was wonderful. I've been kind of anxious and haven't been talking much, but I didn't forget you. I remember you told me to take some photos of the leaves around here, and I did that with you in mind. I hope we can get back in touch. You've been missed.

Not a great day. Very tired. Not ignoring you. Eyes rolling? I couldn't possibly comment...

Nah.

I'm confused. Isn't this thread about saying something anonymously to another member?
You two seem always to talk to each other here :D

Lacrecia said:
I'm confused. Isn't this thread about saying something anonymously to another member?

Ha ha :D, yeah I suppose we have lol. He needs to get a new phone sorted the numpty :).

Lacrecia said:

Other than the last couple of messages, my messages are for a variety of different people.

The last one was quicker than sending a PM during which I'd feel obliged to reply to everything... and since I obliterated my phone, this is the next best thing to a text.

Serenia said:
Lacrecia said:

Ha ha :D, yeah I suppose we have lol. He needs to get a new phone sorted the numpty :).

my message to the person whose phone is broken: please sort it out :D

user 130057 said:
Lacrecia said:

Other than the last couple of messages, my messages are for a variety of different people.

The last one was quicker than sending a PM during which I'd feel obliged to reply to everything... and since I obliterated my phone, this is the next best thing to a text.

This is not the first time i noticed this that's why i pointed it out, but ok

back to the topic:
you're cute :club:

Lacrecia said:
Serenia said:
Lacrecia said:

Blame Amazon. If they would sell the black S7 Edge for the same price they sell the gold one, then I'd have one already. Apparently, my desire for a black phone warrants me being gouged for an extra 50 quid. Capitalism...

user 130057 said:
Lacrecia said:
Serenia said:
Lacrecia said:

Blame Amazon. If they would sell the black S7 Edge for the same price they sell the gold one, then I'd have one already. Apparently, my desire for a black phone warrants me being gouged for an extra 50 quid. Capitalism...

But the gold one is so much prettier :p

I feel lost without you having a phone. How many times have I been sat here and you haved helped me through it.

I hope you're okay. You just sort of abruptly left when we were chatting last time, and you haven't said anything to me since then. So I'm just wondering if you're okay, or if maybe I might have said something to upset you. Hopefully I can talk to you later, you've become a great friend to me so if something is bothering you please let me try and help!

Latest posts

Back