A moment of wholeness : )

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HappyYogi

Reaction score
I had a really nice experience today.

I went to the Salon to get my hair cut and colored. I like going to this Salon because the girls there are so friendly and so unprententious and guess what, I can bring my dogs.

And usually when I go there is always some chit chat conversation but yesterday was especially great.

Somehow Tarot cards was brought up...I found out my stylist has been doing them for 10 years and the conversation flew after that. The other stylists joined in as we were talking about Tarot and the joy of it.

Then I asked about my relationship and I got advice galore. Actually my stylist "set me straight". She is a very strong personality and gave me "tough love" in regards to my life!

It was so much fun. Lots of laughter, sharing, interest...just plain fun. I felt I was around family (even if they are not) because there was no holding back. One was younger than me but filled with wisdom (actually I had the same wisdom but because I am intimately involved not taking it). Nice to hear someone to tell me!

I often go days without laughter...but I noticed how easily it came to me to have a really good raucous laugh. It was natural. It was also natural to be a very chit chatting, to be one of a group, even though I get this feeling so rarely.

I left giggling, feeling high.

I would love to have those types of of experiences more often. Even just once a week would be great.

Maybe I should focus on that for the law of attraction...see if I can create more of them. Now wouldn't that be great?

That's awesome. I like the law of attraction. Most of the time you see what you look for. If you think positive thoughts you'll see more positive things in your life. Good luck and I wish you great success.

That's great, sounds like you had a really fantastic day. You can have those more often, just make appointments with the same hairstylist. ;) Most of them really like chatty customers, sometimes it can take longer for them to get your hair cut but if you are enjoying the time who care. Just remember to tip them for it. lol

That's some nice customer service right there. Glad to hear you left happy :]

Latest posts

Back