A New Language

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonah

Reaction score
If there was a langauge that we have learnt and that language was spoken with ettiquitte that would be reduclous because if i was to say that one language as spoken as one word we would be searching for the truth that was witten in ink before us before the wonderful web gave the tool to adopt the buisness of writing in internet language. example, the feather that was written from a bird that flew and shed its wings to grow more for us to write in then our ink should be a written with truth as to why the bird shed its wings before. So the one language that counts without humans been infront of those who flew first, then that langauge should be a language that I perhaps spoke when I was introduced to this world. An essential article is to survive in this world, but if the sounds and phonics of that langauge were introduced to another citation like a woman that was a female with mixed phonics was to survive a mans world then we should let her in and out to exist as survivers and then change her lanaguage to be the one she spoke before we let her go.

The media who write the future are trapped in the past so when an article is re-cited then that would amke history repeat itself hence the whole trapped language would be extinct so I'm happy that I never learnt to be a media spokesman for the future of my chilsdren because if I had't have written this there would be one sex, one food, one love and knowone.

Does this make me as i was before or am I in the media?

Will this new language help us to understand what you are writing? Cuz it sure as hell don't make any sense in English.

I don't get it!
noidea.gif

I...don't get it. I try and read it, but it's word salad to me. :(

Latest posts

Back