A part of me

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crystal

Reaction score
I'm a volunteer peer counselor in non-government organization. My passion is to help people that are emotionally disturbed. I know the feeling when there's no one helping you because I once experienced that. I grew up as a disturbed child under the care of my loving grandmother. I came from a broken family to which is composed of a very young and immature mother and an old male chauvinist father who got many spouses before us. We are
a dozen all in all together with our half brothers and half sisters but we are just three originally. They got separated when I was just a child. I thought there's only one parent in a family but as I grow up, I noticed that others have father and then I realized ours were abnormal. I was not loved as a child for my mother considers me as "junk" that came from my father but it was compensated by my grandmother. She acted as my mother to whom I thought was my mother and I thought my real mother was just my aunt. I am easily touched by people who were like me and I want to help them that
brought me to be in this job as well in this group.

Thank you DayvanCowboy, minus, Sanal, Naval_Fluff, Nyktimos, Steel and Spare for giving such a warm welcome. You're all so nice :). I love it here because I will never be lonely with you guys. ;-)

you're right, loketron. we doesn't know what will gonna happen in our life. Life after all, is a combination of good and bad experiences although it has affect on us but it's still us who can choose on what we should react and direct our life in a way we want it. It means we can still be happy if we chooses to. :)

very well spoken crystal, its all just action and reaction. control and chaos.
sadly im just learning to stop being chaotic and start being self-sufficent, a little behind schedule but ill manage....

welcome again.....as i was reading your last post i though i wasnt going to get a 'warm welcome' thanks, but, reading further, a direct recognition is even better,.....what the heck did i just blurt out? so full of myself.....im having an odd day....im hungry....

loketron, we can change anytime we want and there's no specific time for change. It doesn't come easily. It will, after some realizations you get from your experiences. well, there's no perfect person, so it's okay to be just the plain you. ;-)

crystal said:
Thank you DayvanCowboy, minus, Sanal, Naval_Fluff, Nyktimos, Steel and Spare for giving such a warm welcome. You're all so nice :). I love it here because I will never be lonely with you guys. ;-)

you're right, loketron. we doesn't know what will gonna happen in our life. Life after all, is a combination of good and bad experiences although it has affect on us but it's still us who can choose on what we should react and direct our life in a way we want it. It means we can still be happy if we chooses to. :)

It's ok, forget about me and Vanny-poo... we'll just be on our way then :(

It's ok, forget about me and Vanny-poo... we'll just be on our way then :(
[/quote]

Oh hi, Punisher and Van Hooligan X, thank you also for the two of you who gave me such a warm welcome ;-), I'm sorry because I just copy and paste all their names but both of your names can't be seen in my thread review where I copied their names. That's why I haven't seen you names. So I looked again on my replies to copy your names too.

Punisher, don't be so sad. It's just an innocent sin. lol :D

<hugs and kisses to all of you guys!> mwahugz :)

crystal said:
Oh hi, Punisher and Van Hooligan X, thank you also for the two of you who gave me such a warm welcome ;-), I'm sorry because I just copy and paste all their names but both of your names can't be seen in my thread review where I copied their names. That's why I haven't seen you names. So I looked again on my replies to copy your names too.

Punisher, don't be so sad. It's just an innocent sin. lol :D

<hugs and kisses to all of you guys!> mwahugz :)

lol i'm sorry, i was just messing :D

Oh, I thought you are going to punish me Punisher. Nah. :D

How are you guys! I hope all of you are fine because I'm fine. Ahihi :)

crystal said:
Oh, I thought you are going to punish me Punisher. Nah. :D

How are you guys! I hope all of you are fine because I'm fine. Ahihi :)

Don't be silly, i'm a kind Punisher :D

And i'm glad to hear that you're fine :)

Latest posts

Back