A possible future of mine (WARNING: not for sensitive eyes)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the-alchemist

Reaction score
I am here now in my new country. I must say it has been a mixed experience, I have some good days, and some other days are just horrible. Still I don't regret going abroad. I'm not sure anymore what my future holds, or even if I do have a future. I'm going to make my attempt at success and see what happens. I'm not optimistic though. This is a possible future of mine, 6-7 years from now. I drew it a while ago when I felt down and I just doodled a little.

Hang.jpg

Nice. I'd say my future will probably look similar, but I have no intention of ever hanging myself - it's too slow and painful.

Redefine "success" and make it something attainable. No sense in killing yourself because you don't meet "the world's" standards for success. That's just lame.

I believe in the power of the mind. Why dont u try to visualize a positive future for urself? When u can see ur goals clearly in ur mind u will be motivated and u will work towards that objective. Dont limit urself to a miserable life, Im sure u can do better. Is that the way u want ur life to end? Challenge urself to prove this big change (moving abroad) to be ur best decision.

Dude, don't waste good rope. Instead carry it around, and it may come in handy for a rescue attempt of some kind. And when that day comes, and you're able to save someone's life, you'll be grateful that you didn't kill yourself.

Latest posts

Back