A reintroduction

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

will normal

Reaction score
I did this once but since I haven't said anything on the boards in years before yesterday, I feel a reintroduction is in order. Even when I signed up eons ago, I never said much.

I'll say a lot has changed since I signed up almost 5 1/2 years ago. Got married in 2009, got it annulled a year later (it wasn't a divorce but it was also a Vegas wedding so blah). Nearly killed myself the end of 2010. Met a nice girl in early 2011 who is now my fiance (whom I call the missus). Despite being financially in ruins (but rebuilding slowly) and last year losing 2 cars by repo and being evicted from my apartment, I'm in peace with a bit of happiness mixed. Still lonely sometimes but mostly stable with where I am in life. Still don't have much of a social life. That hasn't changed.

I may be staying for a while. I don't know. I tend to show up, then disappear for a while and somehow come back.

Wow, seems like you've been through a lot over the years since. Well hopefully things are looking up and getting back on track.

Welcome back to the site.

Welcome back! Im glad to see something is going right for you.

Thank you all for welcoming me back. And thanks to all you gave me positive feedback. It's been a difficult few years but everyday for me is a work in progress. I can only make it better when I put my mind and heart into it. Thank you all again!!

Latest posts

Back