A reluctant opening

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The One

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm not sure if I should actually be here to tell you the truth because looking at a lot of people's ages around here, I'm getting the feeling that I'm too young to be on a forum such as this one.

I just really don't know, is it bad that I'm here at this age?

Hi there and welcome, not sure about the age thing, I think people feel loneliness at all age, but maybe you have more real life oppurtunites to have a chance of changing it :). I hope you find what you are looking for whichever way :)

No you're not too young. To be blunt when I was your age I felt like my soul had died but my body was still going somehow. I had no hope for the future and to be honest I didn't want it to happen. It was still another four years before I found out this was a treatable problem and not me having just figured it all out early.

If I'd have found somewhere like this back then I could probably have been clear out the other side of this WAY earlier, I'm getting there still but...

Yeah not too young. You're old enough to read dirty words aren't you?

Welcome to the site, may your stay here be humourous, fulfilling and something else good... ****..

Ah, that's good to know, I'm sure I'll find many good things in this forum that neither of us can know at this time.

Greetings T.O., I was a bit concerned about the age thing myself but I reckoned I was too old for the group. I've been on the earth almost 4 decades longer than you and I wish resources like this had been around when I was 16.

Oh well, I'm sure we can all appreciate your insight on this forum.

Latest posts

Back