A Sex related question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
alonewanderer said:
Hah you know, I thought about this.....maybe she's a dom and you're a sub, she might actually like doing that sort of honeysuckle to you, heh....

That's offensive.
~
~
Some people, both male and female, really don't like being touched immediately after orgasm. Their bodies are too sensitive, and it can even be painful. The thing is- that isn't really the problem. After all, by this time, she knows whether or not that is the case for her. She is making a conscious decision to lead you on and then to not follow through. Based on this and other threads, it sounds like she's using you to get what she wants emotionally and physically. If you are unhappy with the way things are going, you must do something sooner, rather than later.

No nerdy, I meant with the "what now" then following it with masturbation, I don't like being touched after orgasm, I need a minute or 2 to cool down and sweat to dissipate. I do agree with being "used" but I honestly think she's trying to, as what the op said " take it to the next level" through provoking him into action "next time".

:/, c'mon now, I'm not a nub

That's the only reason why I mentioned her being dominate, also dammit how is that offensive towards you?!

nerdygirl said:
After all, by this time, she knows whether or not that is the case for her. She is making a conscious decision to lead you on and then to not follow through. Based on this and other threads, it sounds like she's using you to get what she wants emotionally and physically. If you are unhappy with the way things are going, you must do something sooner, rather than later.

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I don't understand this. Perhaps I'm blinded, but I don't see where this is coming from :) How does this tie in with the previous threads?

Could you follow up on this? I'm really curious.

"Also if you want her to do the masturbation show at the very least lick her nipples and help her."

As a girl, if this had a like button I would like it. o_o....5x over.

Just sayin' :p

alonewanderer said:
No nerdy, I meant with the "what now" then following it with masturbation

alonewanderer said:
That's the only reason why I mentioned her being dominate, also dammit how is that offensive towards you?!

I separated the two things I said because I didn't mean for them to be tied together. I knew you were referring to what had happened, rather than the possibility of experiencing discomfort immediately after orgasm. His situation is to D/s as your suggestion is to rape. If you take a few minutes and think about it, I'm sure you'll figure it all out, including how it might be offensive.

ThePsychologist said:
nerdygirl said:
... it sounds like she's using you to get what she wants emotionally and physically.
Hmmm, I'm sorry but I don't understand this. Perhaps I'm blinded, but I don't see where this is coming from :) How does this tie in with the previous threads?

Could you follow up on this? I'm really curious.

She initiated this relationship, but has run hot and cold on you quite a bit. You've complained that she's seemed distant when you tried to communicate, withdrawn when you've wanted affection, and now she's using you as a means to get her motor running, but left you behind as she reaches her destination. You've been told that she isn't even sure if she sees you as a friend or more, but she doesn't seem to want to just end things. It is much more convenient to get what she needs from you, who are quite happy to provide it. Of course, I'm only working with your complaints and fears here. It could be that she's generally a very warm and loving person, and this is just what happens part of the time.

Showing her "whos boss" will likely only get you rape charges with a woman like her. Have you actually tried just talking to her about it? Do you finger her just like she does to herself when shes getting off while you are putting the condom on? Real honest, uninhibited communication is going to be the only thing that will help your situation at all. Good luck!

Meh, just try it, if she doesnt respond positively then stop, not too hard.

I've met a few that have light rape fantasies, one had a major one and liked to fight back tooth and nail until she succumbed. Different strokes for different folks, just have to try things out and gauge proper responses.

Yeah but you cant just surprise a possible fantasy on someone. Communication is the key to good sex, assumptions make for really lousy sex.

alonewanderer said:
Meh, just try it, if she doesnt respond positively then stop, not too hard.

I've met a few that have light rape fantasies, one had a major one and liked to fight back tooth and nail until she succumbed. Different strokes for different folks, just have to try things out and gauge proper responses.

A girl like "Miss Tooth and Nail" would creep me the hell out I think o_0

I mean, the whole cheeky resistance thing sounds sort of hot, but the idea of someone "fantasising" like that over such a negative thing makes me feel a little bit sick actually :(

Maybe that's just me though :p

Anyway, yes, +1 (to my previous +1!) to communication.

yeah..its you. Pussy scars the living honeysuckle out of ya. N lack of pussy making u see not straight.

In order to own the pussy cat, ya gatta pet it right.

Lonesome Crow said:
yeah..its you. Pussy scars the living honeysuckle out of ya. N lack of pussy making u see not straight.

In order to own the pussy cat, ya gatta pet it right.

I wasn't aware that the female genitalia could cut deep enough to actually scar the shape of faeces into one's flesh, but cheers for the warning. You must be utterly covered in cuts and bruises by now given your latest spicy posts :p

I'll be the first to admit my lack of intimate experiences. Sadly not all of us can be flawless omnipotent sex Gods like yourself Mr. Crow ;)

I'm not a sex god....however, I had a messed up...up bringing.
I didn't know how messed up it was unlit I was in my ealry 20s.

I grew up in an upper middle class family. Lived in a very nice
nieghbourhood, nice house, nice car, went to church every sunday,
played sports, played music, good morals and values.
Like alot of people on this site...I knew something wasnt quit right
or whatever the honeysuckle was programmed into me wasn't ******* working for me. At the sametime those things had made me who I am...yeah, it was me.

For decades I've reserched and studied and attended support groups.

I'm a very spiritual person. WhATever your perceptions of that is might be fucken old ideas to me. I'm also very openmined.

I have plenty of materials or literature of why the way I was and the way that you are, but what fresia would I know.

Anywho, I've been having sex with my gf all day and all night for the past couple day becuase it's my day off. I totally get her off over and over again. She returns the favor. It's totally awesume. We love each other very much. She and I also had a history. She was my HS sweet heart. Our relationship had many twist and turns. I have scars but I'm not afriad of loving her. She's the love of my life.

On my avitar..I've upload various pictures of my children.
I love all my girls very much. Yes, Kimberly is our daugther.
She's drop dead gorgeous and a kock off of her mother.
Being a daddy of 4 young women...obviously I'm into degrading
women, but I'm not ashame of having sex.

I'm not the smartest man in the world but I'm smart enough to reserch and study of ways of getting off women, whatever subjects
or matters in my life....such as understanding women better. Ways
of forming a loving and healthy relationship with a woman.

At my age I'm still teachable and staying teachable. I'm also humble enough to look up the word nuratic to fully understand the meaning of the word. I'm not too old or set in my ways that you cant teach me new ******* tricks.
Change my thinking, change my life.

I have books, CDS, and vedios.
It's informations and skills anyone can obtain.

Latest posts

Back