A Sex related question

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know what to say except that I would like to say good luck to both of you... Keep it up...

septicemia said:
Showing her "whos boss" will likely only get you rape charges with a woman like her. Have you actually tried just talking to her about it? Do you finger her just like she does to herself when shes getting off while you are putting the condom on? Real honest, uninhibited communication is going to be the only thing that will help your situation at all. Good luck!

I gotta agree with septicemia on this. If the girl 1) is being very distant and 2) she only knows your more subdued side, there could definitely be an issue. Not to be a pessimist, but for all you know she could not want to have sex period, and not just to provoke you to turn into some rape-man. I gotta question the health of this relationship if this is happening on the regs. I would bring it up with her.

Rosalyn said:
I'm a girl, but I hope you don't mind me giving my input.

I think you should tell her how you feel about it and tell her to stop saying "now what?"..who the heck would say that? :<
Also rather than asking what she likes try asking if she wants to try something specific so it's harder for her to dance around the question.

"But first I would like to know if she has an argument in not wanting to have sex after she orgasms? What do you guys think?"

She does. Would you want to have sex right after an orgasm? Probably not. I'm not a guy so maybe it's different, but we usually want a cool-down period. On the other hand she shouldn't be just pleasing herself. Why is she masturbating when you're fooling around together anyway? You could always help her out there I guess. :)

Don't play games like turning the roles around, that will just make a bad situation worse. :-/

Yes i'm agree with your points.Very correct saying.

12ankita34 said:
Rosalyn said:
I'm a girl, but I hope you don't mind me giving my input.

I think you should tell her how you feel about it and tell her to stop saying "now what?"..who the heck would say that? :<
Also rather than asking what she likes try asking if she wants to try something specific so it's harder for her to dance around the question.

"But first I would like to know if she has an argument in not wanting to have sex after she orgasms? What do you guys think?"

She does. Would you want to have sex right after an orgasm? Probably not. I'm not a guy so maybe it's different, but we usually want a cool-down period. On the other hand she shouldn't be just pleasing herself. Why is she masturbating when you're fooling around together anyway? You could always help her out there I guess. :)

Don't play games like turning the roles around, that will just make a bad situation worse. :-/

Yes i'm agree with your points.Very correct saying.

well...every woman that I've ever been with usually arn't combative
after they have major orgaisms or multiples orgaism.
If anything ...they want me to stick it in or want me inside of them even more. At the very least they're suck me off, if they happened
to be on the rag.

While I do understand that some women will use the poontang
to their advantage. I suffered from the I'll show you ***** syndrom...thou.

The OP say he has such a big cock that it'll hurt her.
I imagine there's plenty of women out there wanting a big stiff one
inside of them.

Lonesome Crow said:
She gose into a major spaz like she's having a seizure for like
almost five minute and there's big wet spots all over our bed...
Have you made her orgaism like this?

Wish I had an orgasm like that.... WTF!

Latest posts

Back