A Take on Life and Promiscuity

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jato

Reaction score
Had a fairly decent weekend. But now I return to my home for the Monday rerun of the constant shittyness which drags me from one weekday to the next and, eventually, another weekend of an alchohol filled ashtray.

It seems that no matter what situation our life is in it's just all one great big ******* cliche'd routine. Whether we're single, sittin at home with a bottle of red and wollowing in the sorrows of, once again, having nothing to do or we're 5 years into a marriage within which spontanuity and lust have long since shrivled themselves into a hole deeper than the Grand Canyon, it just seems that theres no hope for a life which can be enjoyed and we can actually thank an overappreciated 'God' for every second we have to spend.

It seems that the only way we can actually go out and enjoy life is to say fresia you to the whole concept of long term visions and all the hopes and dreams they entail, and wake up each day as though the last hadnt happened. As long as we hold on to these ideals of spiritual wholeness and long lasting good health, we're just throwing away these thoughts that, for the few short years we have to actually enjoy life, we might actually make the most of it.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should all go out and be the best ******* we can be, but lets face it... Nice guys do finish last, and it's because they spend so much time worrying about making sure that every Tom, Dick and Harry can sit around the campfire singing Kumbaya. Meanwhile Tom, Dick and Harry are going out and putting their hypothetical cocks into everything that has two legs because they know that the nice guy nancy has done enough to satisfy the girls emotional needs.

What we need to do is being back the number 1 in our lives which is, and will always ultimately be, ourselves. Do whatever the fresia makes you happy. Don't get caught up in some mindless drone of a routine because it makes sure theres fresh bread on the counter in the morning or a 200 piece dinner set sitting in the top cupboard. And don't think that going out and having more than 1 sexual partner in your life makes you the towns bike with which everyones had a ride. Go out and explore sex, experiment with sex and enjoy the fresia out of it while your at it because there is no denying that sex is the one universal language with which everyone gives a honeysuckle about nothing but the oncoming orgasm. As your doing this, however, never lose track of the truth that there is another human being involved with this equation of hormonal satisfaction. Treat them like one. I guarantee that even if your performance behind closed doors rivals that of Stephen Hawkins, if you treat her right, and not only tell her, but make her believe that true beauty doesnt come from how big your tits are, or how thin your waistline is but rather from the reflection of ones self on the others they've managed to brighten the day of and the sparke of life they manage to draw with each person they come across, she will remember you.

Jato said:
there is no denying that sex is the one universal language

Funny, I only seem to able to communicate with half the population...

There are a lot of other things in life than sex and enjoying the moment. What about family life, a hobby (Darwin dedicated his whole life to biology and geology). I like good food and cooking. I like talking with with friends in the pub. And what about these endless discussions on politics. Reading literature is something. There is also something to say for a longer relationship than just a one night stand. Or what about community life, spending time with people you know for decades, in the same village or workplace.

Hedonism doesn't have to be the perfect solution for loneliness. Life can be pretty lonely if you fresia around, like you suppose. That can also become a bore.

I find that when I'm online I'm extremely opinionated and flirtatious. Whereas Face to Face I'm extremely shy and worry about small details. I also cannot look people in the eye. Its amazing how different I am on and offline. I doubt I can enjoy life the way you describe. Right now enjoying life would be having some good friends and a sweet guy by my side. In one word...Company.

Tom, Dick, and Harry can go out and have all the jollies they want; I'll stick to being as nice a guy as I can, and if that means I'll finish last, so be it. I have no desire to compromise who I am in the name of sexual conquests. But that, of course, is just my opinion. I have no problem with people exploring their sexual desires, just so long as other people are not hurt in the process.

Anyway, why do we all have to sit around singing "Kumbaya"? I much prefer "Que Sera, Sera". :p

Reading this is sickening. This outlook on life is disgraceful to say the least.

Spare said:
Tom, Dick, and Harry can go out and have all the jollies they want; I'll stick to being as nice a guy as I can, and if that means I'll finish last, so be it. I have no desire to compromise who I am in the name of sexual conquests. But that, of course, is just my opinion. I have no problem with people exploring their sexual desires, just so long as other people are not hurt in the process.

Anyway, why do we all have to sit around singing "Kumbaya"? I much prefer "Que Sera, Sera". :p

I like that. Love when people stick to their guns about something. Maybe this world would be a slightly better place if people didn't seem to be all wishy washy about how they feel and what they do.

Latest posts

Back