A thread for awful songs and performances

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Katy Perry doing playback with a flute... pathetic. That's one of the reasons I'm not into pop singers. They don't seem to have self respect...

"The world's most inept opera singer frightens felines with her rendition of Mozart's aria Queen of Night (Florence Foster Jenkins (1868--November 26, 1944) was an American soprano who became famous for her complete lack of rhythm, pitch, tone, and overall singing ability.)"

[youtube]qtf2Q4yyuJ0[/youtube]

And here is how it ought to be done....once you get past the dialog auf Deutsch. ;-)

[youtube]DvuKxL4LOqc[/youtube]

Indeed. My cat HATES that video as much as he hates the vacuum, the blender, and any other noisy thing. hahaha

LoneKiller said:
[YOUTUBE]DXPsQROVPTk[/YOUTUBE]

At least that was turned into a semi-decent dance track a few years back by the guy who's name escapes me (one half of famed DJing/production duo Deep Dish).

I'm afraid this doesn't even begin to top my two choices, Lone.

AND YOU KNOW THIS.

:club: :club:

At least that was turned into a semi-decent dance track a few years back by the guy who's name escapes me (one half of famed DJing/production duo Deep Dish).

I'm afraid this doesn't even begin to top my two choices, Lone.

AND YOU KNOW THIS.

:club: :club:

Latest posts

Back