A Very Very Lonely Newbie from Australia

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi neenee, as you can tell you are most welcome to join in some good chat with what I consider interesting people here. I look forward to seeing you in the chat room. If anything these people will make you laugh and that makes me forget a lot about the lonliness.

Hi doesanybodycare.. I have actually been in chat every single day since I joined (which is only really a week but it's fair effort).
Love it love it love it there!

Thanks for the suggestion. :)

Hi and Welcome.I understand where you are coming from. I have 4 beautiful children and a wonderful husband yet I feel so terribly lonely most of the time. So much so that it really hurts. When I get really bad I try and focus on a task such as cleaning or cooking and it distracts me for a while. I think I lost my sense of self a long time ago and I don't know how to find the old me anymore. Talking to the people on here may help you. I am hoping it will help me. Bye for now and again welcome.

Hey!!
NeeNeeBird welcome to forums.. I hope spend a Good Times in Forum.. Australia ..
And .. Do you Happy now? :D

Well, Nee Nee Bird, let me be among the not-quite-first to welcome you to ALL, and hope you manage to find what you seek, here. If you're looking to talk to folks, I'm always interested in talking to new people- helps me alleviate what loneliness I have. Found that this place has no shortage of folks who just need someone to talk to. So, if you're interested, drop a PM my way, we'll talk- as long as it isn't politics or religion. I find many people have easily flammable opinions in those two areas, so best just to avoid them alltogether. :p

I didn't want to be the one to say this, but NeeNee posted this back in November! She's since then spent a lot of time in the chat room and on the forums, lol.

NeeNeeBird said:
I can be with friends, or in a relationship and still feel like the loneliest person on the planet.

The longest distance between you and a life less lonely is the length of a single word.

I am lonely, but it is a kind of loneliness that brings me immense pleasure. Loneliness that brings sadness separates you from something you want, that sometimes indefinable something you have found missing in your life.

Sometimes we meander through our lives on a parallel path with a kindred soul, but never look to one side or another to see that "other." We walk our own paths in life, looking forward and down, when we should be looking up and around us. That way we see so much more...

Limlim said:
I didn't want to be the one to say this, but NeeNee posted this back in November! She's since then spent a lot of time in the chat room and on the forums, lol.

I thought I was welcoming hollygalah. >_________________>

Limlim said:

...Well, dang. Goes to show I should've paid more attention while reading the opening post. Still, good to hear she's found people to talk to in the chat. :p

Latest posts

Back