About somebody I met here near the beginning of the year.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really happy that I have let this situation known on this board since someone was almost being 'baited' into her lies when I called her out on her falseness. She sent a message making her seem like she was innocent of everything and I was just some random creep. Even though I felt bad at the time for doing what I did. I no longer anymore. I have chatted with this person and he got to hear the real side of things. He also found out sadly that she never ever mentioned to me that she still kept contact with anyone which again is very questionable behaviour.

I really feel bad for the people who think they are her friends in real life since she has stated to this person that she has 'none' whatsoever, meanwhile she is in a 'amazing relationship' and is going to go do more traveling (ANOTHER trip even though she has no job!? Ok now lol) with some of her 'people'. I guess I have to put it that way.

Of course I would not be surprised if she has some other people strung along like the few members in this thread have mentioned. I am just glad one person here got to see the true side of things instead of instantly believing her lies of me being some unknown creepy guy that she made me out to be.

The one thing that bothers me is that this person has done nothing wrong to her. Absolutely nothing. Yet he gets cut off for some reason to try and contact her. I find that very strange. Then again, she is just messed up.

I am not doing anything to get myself involved with anything about her, but still, more lies keep on surfacing. What a mess.

hi, actually my original intent on here for posting my situation was to not only vent but to also warn others about this individual who may try and strike up a friendship with others only to suddenly stop all contact. I know that there are alot of sincere. lonely hearts out there and I just wanted to let them beware.
I may have went about it in the wrong way. I also may have been too judgemental in my words. of course anger does funny things to people.
I am not really walking around with lots of anger about the situation but I suppose when I talk about it some of it does leak out.
I would confront her as some have suggested but I am not sure if it may make me more angry.
In reality we did not really develop a close friendship anyway. I think I was and am still more mad at the whole idea that someone would do that to someone on such a forum and I was relating my story to Dayvan so he would know that he is not alone in having this sort of thing happen.
I also realize that many things could have happened to her to prevent her from getting back to me at this point but there was a time frame when I know that she was still online and there was certain courtesies I felt that she should have given me that she did not.
anyway, I did not mean to dwell on my situation. This thread is supposed to be to help Daylan.
sorry if I offended anybody on here.

antikfc said:
hi, actually my original intent on here for posting my situation was to not only vent but to also warn others about this individual who may try and strike up a friendship with others only to suddenly stop all contact. I know that there are alot of sincere. lonely hearts out there and I just wanted to let them beware.
I may have went about it in the wrong way. I also may have been too judgemental in my words. of course anger does funny things to people.
I am not really walking around with lots of anger about the situation but I suppose when I talk about it some of it does leak out.
I would confront her as some have suggested but I am not sure if it may make me more angry.
In reality we did not really develop a close friendship anyway. I think I was and am still more mad at the whole idea that someone would do that to someone on such a forum and I was relating my story to Dayvan so he would know that he is not alone in having this sort of thing happen.
I also realize that many things could have happened to her to prevent her from getting back to me at this point but there was a time frame when I know that she was still online and there was certain courtesies I felt that she should have given me that she did not.
anyway, I did not mean to dwell on my situation. This thread is supposed to be to help Daylan.

Stop apologizing and start kicking ass.

antikfc said:

Mr first reply was a gut reaction to what I thought was a rather flippant and unkind remark. Having read the above, I can see that I probably jumped the gun a bit (although I would still advocate confining warnings about a specific person, unless they truly are a liability to everyone they encounter, to PM, but that's just my opinion).

You've done nothing that warrants an apology antikfc, but the fact you've delivered one anyway speaks volumes of your good character.

I REALLY feel sorry for the poor ******* that plans on leaving from one of the most amazing cities to come to live in Toronto for such a pathetic person. She is truly the lowest of the low and if he only heard about the comments she made about him he would probably never even try.

He is nothing but a sucker though. I can tell. Just the way he talks about her I can tell that this guy can get scammed so easily its not even funny LOL.

Sorry I just had to vent because I have so much goddamn proof that this person *shakes head* is easily the most disgusting types I have ever encountered in my life. Trust me, I have met A LOT, but she takes that title without any doubt in my mind.

The things she has done behind his back, he doesn't have a clue. He is so blind. He's been getting duped for a year. If he only knew that she told me she was dating ANOTHER guy four months ago when she was involved with him, ugh, this is so hilarious!
Seriously, people of ALL. There will never be such a type to come to ALL in a very long time.

I've come to realize that life, well it sucks. As a kid I always wanted to be older, to be able to go and do anything. Not knowing a key element is needed for all these wonderful things. Money, the little green paper that i am sooooo highly obsessed with, and will probably eventually drive me mad. I dont do anything without thinking where this money can get better use of, i think way to much before even the littlest purchase. I guess I can blame my father for this, him being a stock broker and all. Buy a young age I could sit down with someone and explain the ins and outs of a mutual fund, tell you when to invest your money. Insane. But I am HIGHLY grateful for this knowledge although, it is becoming the death of me.
I have a big move ahead of me, a move that is going to change my life forever. I plan on leaving the United States and move to Canada. See, I met a beautiful, highly intelligent girl (on the internet) and we have been talking for almost a year now. Now some may think its crazy to just get up and go and leave everything for someone I havent even met yet. But the bond we share is just so intense, I cant go a day without hearing her voice, looking at her pictures. It shocks me how I have fallen so deep for someone who i havent even touched. I find myself waking in the middle of the night reaching for her, only to grab air and feel very disappointed. We share so much, but yet differ so much and that is a wonderful thing. Knowing that we click on levels that no other person can communicate with me on, but then learn so much from one another, truly astonishing. And I feel blessed to have such a wonderful person in my life who i love so dearly.
Well now my concerns are what the hell am I going to do when I make this move? I do have a trade that is always in demand (construction) and could easily find work if I wanted to. But honestly, the job that I have here now in NYC has spoiled me rotten. All I do is sit a desk all day long and surf the web, it really it the easiest job I have ever had. I personally dont mind taking a construction job, cause after all I cant go with having money in pocket. But that manual labor is all that is on my mind, I'm gonna have to get back in shape. All I do now is sit at a desk for 8 hours then go home and sit on the couch till bed, really the most laziest life ever..lol. Its also something I am not used to. I used to playing sports everyday, going out on the weekends and just never being home. But I have grown up, I have seen that saving my money now is the right thing to do. Although exercise is something i need to be doing, but i am not missing the 'party life' i once had. Blowing hundreds on one nights fun, just horrible. Blah, whatever....
Anyway I should pretend to start 'working' I guess. But I cant wait to start my new life with the woman I love. I know our times together are just gonna be amazing, a true story book relationship.

This is what he wrote about her. Poor son of a b****. He does not have a clue.

I knew she wasn't a great person. >_>

*hugs DayVan* Sorry you fell for her act. :(

Estreen said:

Thank you, Estreen. You are so right about that. *sigh*

EveWasFramed said:
:( Poor guy.

Indeed.

If I only trusted my instincts and just left when my intuition was going wild over a month ago. This guy has probably been in 'love' with her the whole time, meanwhile some of the things she has done....well let's just say she is not going to be the best thing for him. The fact that he wrote that AFTER I revealed everything shows me that he is far too gone, I don't think he will ever wake up and realize what he is getting into.

Just his obsession with money alone is what probably makes her see him as such a great guy. heh Another thing that just proves to me how much she lied again about her views on some things. She has lied about everything. I really can say that now. She came here to look for something to play with.

I find it all to be revolting. I seriously wish I never have done anything. Never even made contact. I just find her so repulsive now. There is no attraction. AT. ALL. Only because of the ugliness that I see in her. Its something I have never experienced before in someone.

Even though this has been a great learning experience I cannot stop myself from feeling so god **** disgusted by the whole thing.

I am glad you all seen this now. Especially to some of you who maybe heard of me being something I am not before.

Its been far too long since I met someone decent. I don't know why I have to meet such ugliness.

DayvanCowboy said:
Estreen said:

Thank you, Estreen. You are so right about that. *sigh*

EveWasFramed said:
:( Poor guy.

Indeed.

If I only trusted my instincts and just left when my intuition was going wild over a month ago. This guy has probably been in 'love' with her the whole time, meanwhile some of the things she has done....well let's just say she is not going to be the best thing for him. The fact that he wrote that AFTER I revealed everything shows me that he is far too gone, I don't think he will ever wake up and realize what he is getting into.

Just his obsession with money alone is what probably makes her see him as such a great guy. heh Another thing that just proves to me how much she lied again about her views on some things. She has lied about everything. I really can say that now. She came here to look for something to play with.

I find it all to be revolting. I seriously wish I never have done anything. Never even made contact. I just find her so repulsive now. There is no attraction. AT. ALL. Only because of the ugliness that I see in her. Its something I have never experienced before in someone.

Even though this has been a great learning experience I cannot stop myself from feeling so god **** disgusted by the whole thing.

I am glad you all seen this now. Especially to some of you who maybe heard of me being something I am not before.

Its been far too long since I met someone decent. I don't know why I have to meet such ugliness.

Again, Dayvan, Im sorry that you had to experience all this. I know that you are aware of others here, on the forum, that she has done these things to. So, you weren't the only one suffereing, I'm afraid. I know that won't comfort you, but at least you know you aren't alone. And it wasn't just the guys that she caused trouble either, as Im sure you're aware of that situation as well. Due to her nagative influence, a series of events took place that eventually lead to a member being banned. And for what? Because she wanted to amuse herself at someone elses expense? Get her sick kicks by playing with people's minds? Well, at least you can count yourself very fortunate that you aren't in that other guy's shoes, yes? He's obviously preparing to toss away his life as he knows it, to try to have a relationship with a complete and utter fraud.
At least you were able to see through her before that happened to YOU.
Sometimes, the hardest lessons we learn are also the very best ones. ((hugs))

EveWasFramed said:
Again, Dayvan, Im sorry that you had to experience all this. I know that you are aware of others here, on the forum, that she has done these things to. So, you weren't the only one suffereing, I'm afraid. I know that won't comfort you, but at least you know you aren't alone. And it wasn't just the guys that she caused trouble either, as Im sure you're aware of that situation as well. Due to her nagative influence, a series of events took place that eventually lead to a member being banned. And for what? Because she wanted to amuse herself at someone elses expense? Get her sick kicks by playing with people's minds? Well, at least you can count yourself very fortunate that you aren't in that other guy's shoes, yes? He's obviously preparing to toss away his life as he knows it, to try to have a relationship with a complete and utter fraud.
At least you were able to see through her before that happened to YOU.
Sometimes, the hardest lessons we learn are also the very best ones. ((hugs))

Thank you, Eve. I am terribly sorry for being so naive at the time. Its a horrible thing for what has resulted in some people to just experience even the littlest of interaction with her here. I do feel good now knowing that I don't have any connection with someone so repulsive. I really was just being strung along. I hope the banned user can see what has occurred here and count themselves lucky.

I just don't understand how someone can lie so much. Well, I do. Its just that the times I asked her if she had something more with him she just replied ''not at all". Then before Valentine's Day she just needed someone to be with her during the late nights so she would not be alone with her thoughts since he was probably sleeping and she had no one else to talk to :rolleyes:. She wanted me to just be a friend all of the sudden. That was it for myself. I pretended to be ok with the situation, but I never was. When the time came that I knew she was lying I just let loose and tried my best to expose her. So far so good though, many people know.

Even the times she said that her family is ignored by other relatives. Lies. She has lots of relatives that visit her throughout the year. Her family even holds big get togethers during the holidays with catering and banquet halls rented out.

She even lied about having a best friend who has a mental illness to gain sympathy from someone.

She knew about my problems. How one of the reasons why I came to this site is because someone I trusted two years ago ended up just lying to me and getting into another relationship right away. Now, the same ******* thing has happened again. I really don't have the faith in myself to get into an relationship right away. I won't even though I do have the chance, but my mind is not right at the moment to create another bad experience for myself.

In the end, I feel real lucky for getting out and revealing her to people here and other forums where she is believed to be someone who is just so great.

Nah, I never believed her to be so great, but its good you realised before she could of hurt you even more.

punisher said:
Nah, I never believed her to be so great, but its good you realised before she could of hurt you even more.

Thanks Punisher. I agree with you. I just needed to expose this out in the open because I go to a few forums besides this one and I have never interacted with someone who contains such a loathsome personality. Someone who is just so scuzzy.

There are no good times. Just revolting reactions when I look back at things.

To just know that you spend so much time with someone and contain a feeling in yourself that something is not right. Yet, because you are lonely you stick with it and you torment yourself. You just read comments and replies that can make anyone say "this person does not know how to deal with things normally". The things I have done to myself and the way I felt about her back then. I would NEVER EVER let anybody suffer in such a way.

antikfc said:
thanks wolfshadow for the compliment. That was very sweet to say!

You're more than welcome and might I add that I'm also very glad indeed that good will has prevailed.:p

Latest posts

Back