Above the Clouds

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kid_A

Reaction score
I've always loved the sky and that endless feeling it invokes. Photography's a hobby for me now but when I lived in America I was a freelancer and wrote articles for the newspaper. That was a long time ago, though.

Attachments

• 765a2f789d1d61f667b2fd60f2bdead4.jpg
    765a2f789d1d61f667b2fd60f2bdead4.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 26
Whoa! Those look scary and beautiful at the same time! Scary probably cos I have fear of heights and I'm just imagining how high that place is!

ladyforsaken said:
Whoa! Those look scary and beautiful at the same time! Scary probably cos I have fear of heights and I'm just imagining how high that place is!

Thank you! I'll admit it was a very steep ascent up this mountain. I'm not sure exactly how high up it was but where it looks like a drop, is actually a steep slope.

Triple Bogey said:
Kid_A said:
Marios said:
Epic picture!

The clouds look sea waves :D.

Good job!

Thank you, it was a truly a spectacle to behold. I'll upload more pictures so you can see how endless it really was. It felt so good to be in that place.

Tulip23 said:
Ecellent photos

Thank you. ^_^

3rd one is my favourite !

Thank you, I like that one and the first shot! I have one where the bicyclist is taking a photo of the clouds in the corner of my shot, that's my all time favorite. :)

Latest posts

Back