Actually, I HAVE Decided To 'Call it A day'

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
J

JustALonelyGuy

I have messaged admin and ask to have my account deleted. Its nothin personal, but due to my mental wellbeing I ahve concluded that being here right now 'isnt viable'.

I just didnt want to go without saying anything so thouht id let you know. its nothin personala against the forum or anyone here you ahve all been reat as stated in a previous thread. Im not sure if and when Ill be back.

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone here, most notable lonelylola, veruca, lady X, Rosebolt and Ladyforsaken. Your guidance, encouragement and support is overwhelming and always has been 'second to none.

Thank you toe veryone else whos responded, been in touch. Its been an experience I wont be in any hurry to forget.

Best wishes for the forsseale future *hugs*

Hey JALG,

I can understand how you might need to leave the forum in pursuit of other things that might help you. By any means we should keep trying in any way possible to find a way to feel better. So good luck with this and if you ever feel like you might need some support from us please do join us again ok friend. Hugs

Latest posts

Back