Against The Government

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woz

Reaction score
(Didn't feel comfortable posting this in the Up for Debate section so sorry and felt it might be better here)

I know there are many people in the UK that doesn't agree with the government, but I really am against it. My thoughts have led me to believe my future will see me being some sort of freedom fighter, or that I should offer something positive for everyone that'll somehow make a big difference to the way we live.
I've given politics a thought but not sure if I would ever make it. However that's the only way I could make a difference without getting negative press feedback etc.

Thoughts?

I'm afraid i don't have much time at the moment, but i'm really glad you said this, i think we can talk for hours about this, as i agree with you. You live in the UK you say? For now i'd like to say, you might want to check out Nigel Farage. I'll respond in a more full post later okay, you can PM me too if you want to talk to me! :)

If your spirit is saying to do something maybe you should follow! Maybe this is your gift. Maybe your country needs to hear your ideas? I would just be open, pay attention to what your inner self is saying/wants to express and honor it. Maybe write. And when you feel particularly inspired, take steps. I believe the steps will comes to you but maybe they are to join a political group, start writing and publicizing your ideas. Maybe run for small office?

Rosebolt said:
I'm afraid i don't have much time at the moment, but i'm really glad you said this, i think we can talk for hours about this, as i agree with you. You live in the UK you say? For now i'd like to say, you might want to check out Nigel Farage. I'll respond in a more full post later okay, you can PM me too if you want to talk to me! :)

Would be up for chatting to you about it. Looking forward to to your next post, I'll check out Farage now, cheers :)

HappyYogi said:
If your spirit is saying to do something maybe you should follow! Maybe this is your gift. Maybe your country needs to hear your ideas? I would just be open, pay attention to what your inner self is saying/wants to express and honor it. Maybe write. And when you feel particularly inspired, take steps. I believe the steps will comes to you but maybe they are to join a political group, start writing and publicizing your ideas. Maybe run for small office?

Funnily enough I've been feeling as if I'm finding the spirit inside me, and this is what it's telling me to do. I'm not religious and have never learnt about spirituality or anything but for some reason, this sort of stuff is what brings it to mind.

I am what some people call a "conspiracy theorist." Governments at this time are flawed, and here's why:

Every single human being have a knack for power, it's in our instinct. You and me for example might like the power we have by helping other people feel better. As we all know there are people in which this, desire, so to speak, ends out in lording over other people in a more obvious way. They become politicians. Right now the idea is that politicians can decide and alter the lives of human beings unlucky enough to fall into their jurisdiction (i probably spelled that wrong). The state wants to look as fair to the "common citizen" as possible, this is where democracy comes into play. The basic idea that every single human can vote for what will happen over them. The idea with the most votes win, which means that the people who vote otherwise have their lives now negatively altered. But that is not the big problem. The "moral majority" if you will, is being manipulated in many ways by the state. In the west this is usually in a very subtle manner, in countries such as russia, china, north korea, to name some extremities, this isn't so subtle. The states of western countries turn our attention to those countries to see how bad it is there, to keep the attention away from themselves.

Let's get back to the knack for power for a bit. Imagine this: You have a very good friend of yours who is feeling bad. You have the abilities to make him/her feel better, but it will be very hard to do so. Most likely you will try your very best to make your best friend feel better, and do everything in your power to keep it that way. Government officials are much the same way, deception is now the common tool in the west to rule over "their people." If it wasn't clear yet i will say it now, i believe that no human being should ever rule or have more power then any other human being.

Politics and world leaders and such are a sensitive matter for me, so i will try to keep this as short as i can. That being said, i'm not going into specific details for now i think, know that there are more people who are against the government. And altough i do not want to discourage you, i do not think going for politics yourself is gonna do you any good, people with logic and a heart are simply destroyed, broadly speaking.

Anyway i'm glad you are willing to spend some of your time to talk with me so feel free to PM me whenever. :)

The main fault in our modern societies is that we're driven to compete with each other. We should be heading in a different direction... cooperating with each other. There is no real "power for the people"... there is always some elite that makes all the real decisions for everyone. You can't go to your presidents office and argue with him, even tough in theory the dude is there to serve you... He doens't even have to be transparent about what he does... So you stay back at home while someone else rules your life... how democratic is that...

So how do you live your life knowing your against everything the system represents? I'm still figuring it out. But you're not the only one OP... More and more people are daring to stand against their goverments as the atrocities commited by nowadays empires keep increasing every day.

You're right felix, humans are selfish by nature, and it really shows more and more. I'm glad you know this and think this way, every person who knows is a very valuable one. :)

I'm so glad to hear such positivity, it's making me much more confident. I could accept being selfish but never for the wrong reasons. Unfortunately the system misleads too many people's minds with propaganda, so many people see certain "right" things as "wrong". IMO :p

Maybe I should have posted this in the other forum lol.

Felix said:
The main fault in our modern societies is that we're driven to compete with each other. We should be heading in a different direction... cooperating with each other. There is no real "power for the people"... there is always some elite that makes all the real decisions for everyone. You can't go to your presidents office and argue with him, even tough in theory the dude is there to serve you... He doens't even have to be transparent about what he does... So you stay back at home while someone else rules your life... how democratic is that...

So how do you live your life knowing your against everything the system represents? I'm still figuring it out. But you're not the only one OP... More and more people are daring to stand against their goverments as the atrocities commited by nowadays empires keep increasing every day.

Yes.

I think that the concept of Governments in general is great. Just like the concept of Money. The problem is that in the wrong hands, much harm can and had been done to many people. I don't like the Government much or Money. But I like the idea of them both and what can be done in the right hands.

If I start talking about the government, I will be here all day. The level of corruption in govt, and govt's masters, the big banks and corporations, is at an all time high. And this will not be able to sustain itself. We are at a tipping point in society. We will either go over the edge into one world government slavery, or, if what underground news sources say is true, we will defeat this global elitist cabal and bring in an age of prosperity and an commodity-based economy, as opposed to the debtor's based economy we have had for at least a solid century.

It all starts with a change of consciousness. Many good people try to get into politics, only to be bribed or threatened into what the global elitists want. Or they are marginalized and called kooks, because they happen to believe in freedom and prosperity. (how upside down is that?) This is why nothing ever changes. The faces change every four years, but the policies only get worse and the legislation passed only becomes more draconian.

People have to realize that there is no difference in the two party systems. In the USA, you have the Republicans and the Democrats. But both parties are owned by the same money. So nothing changes. It's like the mafia owning both boxers in the fighting ring. No matters who wins, the mafia wins.

We live in a time now where we may actually be able to break this stranglehold on our society. Now we have things like youtube, facebook, and twitter. We can wake people up, re-educate them, and that wave of consciousness can take hold and help build a better world.

[youtube]6oBo8CJxatQ[/youtube]

If i ever saw myself in politics, i would most definitely stand by own beliefs. I wouldn't be the usual politician, but there's no point saying this when every politician ends up corrupt. I'd like to turn this around. Make people look forward to the next election. I would definitely change a lot of things, get rid of things... I feel I know what we the people want. My consciousness changed a while ago.

It's a shame as the more i say, the more it looks like I'm contradicting myself. It's like all we can do is turn the government around, or have none at all.

Woz said:
If i ever saw myself in politics, i would most definitely stand by own beliefs. I wouldn't be the usual politician, but there's no point saying this when every politician ends up corrupt. I'd like to turn this around. Make people look forward to the next election. I would definitely change a lot of things, get rid of things... I feel I know what we the people want. My consciousness changed a while ago.

It's a shame as the more i say, the more it looks like I'm contradicting myself. It's like all we can do is turn the government around, or have none at all.

I think there are many people who have had that same idea as you are now writing down. But the country isn't changing, people simply don't trust politicians anymore, and for good reasons. Not to mention that you are most likely seen as a danger. I don't think you will turn corrupt if you'd become a politician, however, people have have a way of making another human being fall apart completely if it benefits them enough, sadly. :/

My advice, follow your heart, do what you like, and leave society as it is if you need/want to. Like i said earlier, i believe not a single human being should rule over another, so i am against any form of government run by human beings. And while it would be awesome, i don't see the white house being run by turtles any time soon. :p

Hi Woz, I live in the UK as well and do not approve of our government. It is the main reason why I am glad not to be in my twenties nowadays as young people are being treated so badly. I'm thinking of joining the Green Party. Some of their ideas make a lot of sense and I will feel that I am doing something.

Latest posts

Back