All about Cynni

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cynni

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So here's a new attempt to create a thread for a journal/diary thingie.
I didn't see that no one could reply to my thread in the Diary section. xD Sorry about that.

Day #2

Today was a very tiring day, the whole week was actually. I had to work from 9:00 till 16:30 at the bakery today, then quickly get home, eat something and move my big butt towards the second job, which is a cleaning job for 2 hours. It's not much and I can't seem to find a 'decent' job anywhere else.

I used to enjoy working at the bakery, but recently that changed. The wife of my boss cheated on him with their accountant. (And writing this makes it sound so cliche :p) Which meant I had to fill in for her hours and also for the only other colleague I have (Let's call her Jane, since I don't like using people's real names over the internet), who was on vacation back then for 4 weeks. I worked as hard as I could. It was so busy back then and I was pretty much on my own. It felt like I was having my own store...

Few weeks later, Jane got back. But it felt like my hard efforts to keep everything running, was for nothing. Slowly she made sure that I was working 3x half days per week and 1 full day. She even took away the Saturdays, which I didn't mind that much. I wanted some stress to go away.
Now, that one full day is covering the hours I have on my contract, the rest is extra. Meaning I will be payed cash, which helps me a lot (sarcasm sign here). I let this go on for a couple of months and in that time Jane started complaining more to me that no one does anything here and that she doing everything. Well I can assure you that she doesn't do anything but complain and I do all the cleaning, making sure everything is not mouldy and I've even got some new customers to come buy bread and such every week. So I was a bit annoyed at her to say the least.

So I tried talking to her about it, which I can't since she's always cackling on and on and I can't get any word in between there. She will just not listen to me. I tested it out this week. I said to her "I'm going to jump in the canal today and drown myself" and she just blabbered right over it.

Two weeks ago I announced I was not going to work those 'extra' hours anymore and going to go to a job center to get temporary jobs. Jane and my boss weren't happy with that and immediately saying things like 'I can't work your hours, 'cause I got dogs and no one can babysit them for me', 'I don't want to work your hours', 'When you don't have a job yet, you can still work here', and so on. I asked if I could get a different contract which would allow me to still work those hours, but I will get them payed on my bank account, not cash anymore. My boss said he would check with his new accountant, but yesterday I got the news that financially it's not going to happen. I asked if it would be possible to maybe.. have one day off per week and fill in those hours at a different day, like Wednesday or something. He would think about it.
Well that 'thinking' was more talking to Jane about it, which made her corner me and nag at me that she didn't want to sit at home for 2 days (dunno how she came up with 2 days), that she can't find a way to make it work with her dogs and ask questions like 'how are you going to make it work with your other job. You can't stay here till 17:30 and be at your other job at 18:00'.

I'm feeling so trapped there. It's like I can't do anything right and it's even making me make more mistakes. I don't know what to do anymore and I just want to get out of there. But if I stop now I won't have that much money to the little money I already I have, which I have to spent on a freaking car right now, because it decided to crash right before I'm going to move.... I'm trying to be strong and look for alternative things to do, but I feel so.. depressed. What am I suppose to do now? Chin up and smile.. right?

On the other side, I'm going to the other side of the Netherlands tomorrow to visit a friend. She's moving back to Germany and this would be the last time I would (prolly ever) see her again. So I'm happy that I will have some distraction tomorrow. If I can, I will take some pictures to show to you guys later. I like pictures, they make me feel that the world isn't always such a bad place.

Cynni said:
I'm feeling so trapped there. It's like I can't do anything right and it's even making me make more mistakes. I don't know what to do anymore and I just want to get out of there. But if I stop now I won't have that much money to the little money I already I have, which I have to spent on a freaking car right now, because it decided to crash right before I'm going to move.... I'm trying to be strong and look for alternative things to do, but I feel so.. depressed. What am I suppose to do now? Chin up and smile.. right?

Hang in there, Cynni. I know that feeling but I guess either you give in to feeling depressed and not really achieve anything or you try to struggle and fight your way out of it. You'll get there.

Cynni said:
On the other side, I'm going to the other side of the Netherlands tomorrow to visit a friend. She's moving back to Germany and this would be the last time I would (prolly ever) see her again. So I'm happy that I will have some distraction tomorrow. If I can, I will take some pictures to show to you guys later. I like pictures, they make me feel that the world isn't always such a bad place.

Looking forward to those pictures. :)

Thank you Ladyforsaken! I will try to fight through it. I got a course I can follow about soliciting and I'm going to work hard to get a new job somewhere.

I mostly want to do something with animation, but currently there are no jobs available in there, especially 2d animators. But I created a YouTube channel where I can put some animations on. This way people can watch it and I can aim to improve and entertain. :D

I made two pictures Saturday, I will upload them soon. ^^

Cynni said:
I mostly want to do something with animation, but currently there are no jobs available in there, especially 2d animators. But I created a YouTube channel where I can put some animations on. This way people can watch it and I can aim to improve and entertain. :D

And who knows your videos would get noticed and you'd be wanted by some top shot people. :0
Good luck embarking on your animation journey!

ladyforsaken said:
Cynni said:

And who knows your videos would get noticed and you'd be wanted by some top shot people. :0
Good luck embarking on your animation journey!

It would be great if that happened :D
But for now I'll just stick to creating, or else my head will start spinning xD

Day #3

Today I prepared myself to go stream on Twitch. It's been two weeks since I last streamed and thought that, maybe, it's about time I start doing it again. Don't really remember why I stopped in the first place, since I enjoy doing it, even though it makes me extremely nervous. The point of streaming is to gain confidence in myself and I must say that it's working more than those self help books I got xD

So there I was just a few moments ago streaming Minecraft. I picked out this custom map called Firestorm Fortress. At first I was wondering why it was so quiet, but apparently the game mode was on peaceful. No wonder there were no monsters :p It was fun playing this custom map though, and re-watching bits of it now made me realize that I can be a bit funny. Lols :p

I'm thinking of playing another Minecraft custom game next Tuesday. I know I don't have a lot of followers and that my boyfriend is the only one watching and sometimes a stranger pops in and out (man, that sounds wrong Cynni xD), but I guess I will have to stop comparing myself to other streamers and just do this because it is fun. Who cares if no one else watches, right? I'm not doing it for the followers anyway. *sometimes compares herself to a friend, who is streaming too because I told her how much fun it is. Now she's streaming almost every night and has almost 400 followers :( *
Yeah, I'm doing it for fun, no need to pressure myself for it too much. *hmpff... Come on Cynni, brighten up. You had fun right? That's more important than numbers*

If any of you want to watch my Stream's highlight of Minecraft. Here's a link to it: http://www.twitch.tv/cynnielicious/profile
Don't feel pressured to follow me, I like it more if people want to watch me because of me. :3

Latest posts

Back