ALL Book by Sin - Prologue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, if you'd have exhibited a little more tact or plain common sense by not calling people names, maybe you wouldnt have been "warned." :)
Is that "light" enough for you? :)

nerdygirl said:
The Wonderful Sin said:
Dude, none of you are getting it lol, I don't know how to explain it any clearer than I am... The book... Not... About this site... An idea ROUGHLY based on the IDEA of the site. Anyone who wants to be part of the site in the book will sign LEGALIZED CONSENT FORMS...
NOBODY IS BEING EXPLOITED...
Daft, much?

Beginning to talk about writing this tale:

"I'm starting to write one about it right now"
"everything on the site, other than the prologue topic, will be real"

Introducing the prologue:

"Before you read, know that the book is half a complete work of fiction, half based on real issues and dealings with people here at this site. "

In the prologue:

"The link he wants comes up. (name) drags the cursor to a link that reads, “www.alonelylife.com” and clicks it."
"“To all of you at A.L.L.”"

Through various posts in this very thread:

"the book will be full of everything that is ALL, that just gets teh book going and shows some of the bad here"
"the good times in this site will be all over the book"
"I have already stated that before I start writing about the site and all of the members I am using"

From there to, "The book... Not... About this site... An idea ROUGHLY based on the IDEA of the site."

I understand that you're unhappy with the response this idea is getting. I understand your desire to back pedal, but you need to man up to your own words, rather than attempt to trick us into thinking that we misread what you said. It was loud and clear the first time. I do not do the cowering before bullies thing, and trying to insult us into submission is bullying.

Nerdy that's EXACTLY what I meant by saying how his description of the book changed. Throughout the replies he's been getting from us, it's going from being real, to creatively non-fiction, to completely made up.

It started as creative non-fiction, but changed because y'all were unhappy with it. I couldn't well keep it as that and keep y'all happy, now could I. If you were paying attention to my posts, you would have gotten that...

No, what it is is, you're trying to be slick with your words. Keyword: trying. Unbeknownst to you, there are people here smarter than you. You have a real smug attitude about yourself, and you're being called out for it. So it's slowly changing into what you think we'll believe. And like many other things you do, it's not working.

Dude, Nilla, I'm being ducking serious here. I have changed the name of the site on my copy of the prologue to 'Americalonelyenigma.com', which is not a website, so I do not need rights or anything. None of y'all will be in it or even based in it, cept for the members who sign the consent forms. I'm not trying to word my way around anything, if I were, you wouldn't be aware, lol. I realize there are smarter members than me here, and you ain't acting like one of them right now. This ain't no conspiracy goin on here. I'm just trying to write a book. I have a temporary name for the book, 'Ask the Lonely'... Yes, it's a Journey song, but who cares, lol. My original intent was to make a book on the site, but when so many of y'all started objecting, I turned it into a work of fiction. Seriously, why the pwukk would I want to piss anyone off? I have no reason... Quit acting like you know everything.

ok, I feel like this thread has begun to devolve and serves no further purpose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back