ALL Book by Sin - Prologue

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The happenings and all at the site will be fictionalized, nothing will be based on any real events or people unless I get their signed consent, don't worry, those of you who have a problem with it can have your problem, understand that you won't be any part of it in any way, don't worry, I have it covered in a way that I won't piss off anyone, I'll change the name of the site if it means that much to you.

The Wonderful Sin said:
those of you who have a problem with it can have your problem

It is precisely sentences/phrases like this one that are causing much concern. You have been and continue to remain insensitive to the concerns of people here, and you expect their support still? Doesn't seem like a good strategy to me, unless your goal is to erode whatever goodwill people might have left towards you. Or worse.

Sure, each time you reply you try to persuade people that you know what you are doing. However, if you can barely convince them of such a small but important issue, I do not see how you can convince people whose consent you will be seeking that you will be portraying them or their thoughts in a professional manner. I for one, wish good luck to whoever will consent.

All I'm saying is haters will always hate, I'm going through with this, I won't include anything that isn't okayed, meaning that the whole of the site will be complete fiction except for those that people sign consent for. Fiction. Fake. Not real. I am changing the name of the site. Don't worry.

Sin, you can't take someone's property as your own and do with it as you wish. Not only the members here, but the site as a whole doesn't belong to you. It's Bjarne's. You can't just do what you wish with it, "creative non-fictional" or not.

Everyone bases things off people and things, fiction is always based on reality, I understand that I will need his consent to use the site, but know the site in the book will be a complete work of fiction roughly based on the idea of this site...

Haters? wtf?

EDIT: I'm still wtf'ing @ "haters"...you call people "haters" just because they don't agree with you? I'm sorry...and you left the other forum WHY?? Were they "haters" too?:)

Haters = anyone who disagrees with another person (apparently).

Where is oar? I need to borrow his sarcasm tag. :p

----Steve

Dude, none of you are getting it lol, I don't know how to explain it any clearer than I am... The book... Not... About this site... An idea ROUGHLY based on the IDEA of the site. Anyone who wants to be part of the site in the book will sign LEGALIZED CONSENT FORMS...
NOBODY IS BEING EXPLOITED...
Daft, much?

Creative non-fiction = FICTION based ROUGHLY on reality. Having PARTS OF realism.

As for 'haters', you guys are HATING the idea of the book... You are being ignorant to the fact that it is FICTION because of the fact that you DO NOT AGREE with a book based on THIS SITE and YOU, which it IS NOT unless you SIGN CONSENT FORMS...

Clearer?

We don't like the idea of you using this site as an "idea". What don't YOU get about it?

The Wonderful Sin said:
Dude, none of you are getting it lol, I don't know how to explain it any clearer than I am... The book... Not... About this site... An idea ROUGHLY based on the IDEA of the site. Anyone who wants to be part of the site in the book will sign LEGALIZED CONSENT FORMS...
Daft, much?

Creative non-fiction = FICTION based ROUGHLY on reality. Having PARTS OF realism.

As for 'haters', you guys are HATING the idea of the book... You are being ignorant to the fact that it is FICTION because of the fact that you DO NOT AGREE with a book based on THIS SITE and YOU, which it IS NOT unless you SIGN CONSENT FORMS...

Clearer?

I do NOT appreciate being called daft. I'll not be posting in this thread again. I've had it.

Truth be told, I'm not that worried. I don't think this book will ever be published.

Good luck.

Lol to be honest, I'm not hating the idea at all. What can we do to stop you? Lol you're gonna do it no matter what we say anyway, right? :p I don't really care either way...but if you DO get it published, I guess the least you could do is send a free copy in my general direction. ;)

----Steve

The Wonderful Sin said:
Daft, much?

Clearer?

What's clear is that calling other forum members, "haters", "ignorant" and "daft" falls under this part or the forum user agreement:

"By registering on this discussion system you agree that you will not post any material which is knowingly false, inaccurate, abusive, hateful, harassing, sexually orientated, threatening or invasive of a person's privacy, or any other material which may violate any applicable laws."

Clearer? :)

EDIT: *I must consider this a warning*

Mind you, Sin, from the simple fact that you even said that you were basing a book on this site can severely encroach on member's privacy here. Which you have no right to do.

-_- I said the IDEA of this site.. Meaning a site for lonely people... Do you get that much at least? And thanks Jedi. lol. Count my wording of 'haters' and 'daft' as a warning. Know that the majority of you are using the same type of 'rule breaking conduct', just without words to show...
Jesus Christ, people... Lighten up, will ya?

We don't have to lighten up when you're going to use our "ideas" in a book of yours. It's simply not wanted. I don't understand why you don't get that. I find it funny how your description of the book has changed.

The Wonderful Sin said:
Know that the majority of you are using the same type of 'rule breaking conduct', just without words to show...

Says something about our capacity to write, doesn't it? Haha :p

Jokes aside, no, none of us is breaking any rule if we're not even using the "words to show." There's no evidence that we are if there are no "words to show."

The Wonderful Sin said:
Daft, much?

Beginning to talk about writing this tale:

"I'm starting to write one about it right now"
"everything on the site, other than the prologue topic, will be real"

Introducing the prologue:

"Before you read, know that the book is half a complete work of fiction, half based on real issues and dealings with people here at this site. "

In the prologue:

"The link he wants comes up. (name) drags the cursor to a link that reads, “www.alonelylife.com” and clicks it."
"“To all of you at A.L.L.”"

Through various posts in this very thread:

"the book will be full of everything that is ALL, that just gets teh book going and shows some of the bad here"
"the good times in this site will be all over the book"
"I have already stated that before I start writing about the site and all of the members I am using"

From there to, "The book... Not... About this site... An idea ROUGHLY based on the IDEA of the site."

I understand that you're unhappy with the response this idea is getting. I understand your desire to back pedal, but you need to man up to your own words, rather than attempt to trick us into thinking that we misread what you said. It was loud and clear the first time. I do not do the cowering before bullies thing, and trying to insult us into submission is bullying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back