ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badjedidude said:
f_minusm_906c16a.gif

YAAAYYYY!!! THE SHADE DRAWING!!!! Very interesting. :)

Thank you for not scrapping it or throwing it away! :D

Save them drawings! I have to sell them when you're dead! It's my retirement plan! :p

----Steve

packyourbags said:
i do hope you have other plans :/

I don't need other plans! I is teh richness to sell your drawings!! :D

loketron said:
and is the third one an inside joke im not in on? i think so

Haha yeah. It's a joke from chat. :p Shellsy poofs in and out a bunch in there and Zak yells in there a lot. A WHOLE LOT. XD

----Steve

Alrighty....so I hate to double post, but as I've solved my image hosting problems, I thought I'd give you all....

The new, AMAZING, AWESOME PIXEL DRAWING OF CTHULU VS. THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!

That damned drawing took me like 20 hrs to do...or more. Pixel. By. Pixel. @_@

Enjoy!

comic12i.png

----Steve

THATS ******* AWESOME :O WHOAAAAA You got 100 pts lol

Badjedidude said:
Alrighty....so I hate to double post, but as I've solved my image hosting problems, I thought I'd give you all....

The new, AMAZING, AWESOME PIXEL DRAWING OF CTHULU VS. THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!!!

That damned drawing took me like 20 hrs to do...or more. Pixel. By. Pixel. @_@

Enjoy!

comic12i.png

----Steve

Steven, that's just GREAT :D

lol cheaptrickfan :p

@ Steve - If you want that surgery man pic to be posted, you can post it lol. I hope you have the link in your history or just ask ocean

Here's another one I did that speaks about the importance of sleep. I made it for someone here on the forum. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! *wags finger*

Zak: haha maybe not a good idea. :p I will just have to treasure it in my heart.

comic13.png

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Here's another one I did that speaks about the importance of sleep. I made it for someone here on the forum. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!!! *wags finger*

Zak: haha maybe not a good idea. :p I will just have to treasure it in my heart.

comic13.png

----Steve

rofl.png

XD

lol

Stever you are brilliant :D:D:D

(p.s. said subject recovered physically after 12 hours of zombiehood (sleep yuck) and is back to try and see if some of her friends are around.... hrphf. sleep. is useless. grumble grumble.)

p.p.s. YOU ARE BRILLIANT XD

Latest posts

Back