ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG, that's amazing Nerdy - you're very talented indeed. Plus, I'm in it so :D

The Notorious Mr. Steel.

Lol I'm on a bit of a roll in creativity, I guess. Here's another:

comic17.png

Enjoy. :D

----Steve

Here's another one. I won't name names, but a certain recent event on a certain forum involving a certain person gave me the inspiration. I hope that this certain person takes this as a term of endearment (as it is meant) and not an insult (which I would not do):

comic18.png

----Steve

oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

*hides from Eve*

Badjedidude said:
Here's another one. I won't name names, but a certain recent event on a certain forum involving a certain person gave me the inspiration. I hope that this certain person takes this as a term of endearment (as it is meant) and not an insult (which I would not do):

comic18.png

----Steve

You're awful, lol. :p No, Im NOT laughing. :| :p

mintymint said:
oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

*hides from Eve*

lmao, you better hide WELL. We bury the bodies here in the South so deeply in the swamp that you will mummify and they won't find your body for another 2000 years or so. :club: oh yeah oh yeah!!! lol

:p jk, lol

Alright...the next installment in the Banman saga! :D I was considerig whether or not to save this and do the entire series in one large clump...but I think I'm going to put the chapters out bit by bit to heighten the suspense. Here is Chapter I:

comic19.png

Enjoy!

----Steve

P.S. I still wholehearedly encourage others to post their own ALL comics. :D They don't have to be professional or anything. (take a look at mine, for crying out loud...do they look professional?) Just make some stick figures (or better, if you're good enough :p) and add some words...and post it!

lmfao...maybe there should be more chat banning done, on a more regular basis, so we can keep receiving this cheap, mindless entertainment. :p

Since my first cartoon in my ALL meet up series was removed, I decided to make another one.

Balt%201.GIF

Balt%202.GIF

Balt%203.GIF

....Why Fred Phelps? Well, he's a total prick (the leader of the notorious Westboro Baptist Church -- the "God hates fags, America, kittens, just about anything you can think of" people). And he's about the only person I remember justin expressing dislike for.

LOL arch... I understood like 30% of that comic....but I loves it!!! XD

Please...before I die laughing, someone explain to me what a duel during a blight in Baltimore has to do with bombing Fred Phelp's house? XDXDXD LOL

----Steve

As long as Fred Phelp was bombed, i don't care.

Latest posts

Back