ALL COMICS!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
packyourbags said:
(p.s. said subject recovered physically after 12 hours of zombiehood (sleep yuck) and is back to try and see if some of her friends are around.... hrphf. sleep. is useless. grumble grumble.)

Haha good. :) Glad to hear it. ^_^ Haha not uselessss!!

Lol thanks, everybody. :p

----Steve

Wow..

Okay.. BJD - those are *awesome!*

I have to say, though, I am *so* glad I'm alone in the office today.. Otherwise, there would have been some explaining to do about all the noise!

LOL!

That was an awesome laugh! :)

Please post more.. :)

(I am about as artistic as a brick and as creative as mud, so I can only appreciate.. But I do appreciate.. A lot! :) )

Hugs![/b]

LOL dude :p Thinking about posting surgery-man now lmao

Haha you should do it, Zak. :D

Here's another one I made, inspired by recent vocab revelations here in on the forum...

comic14.png

----Steve

Badjedidude said:
Haha you should do it, Zak. :D

Here's another one I made, inspired by recent vocab revelations here in on the forum...

comic14.png

----Steve

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *gasps for air**

dear god. I love you beetlejuice

Here's another one, patterned slightly off of one I've already done...Let's call it SPAAAAAAAM Part II:

comic15.png

Enjoy. :D

----Steve

lmfao...Im just glad that the one from last night didn't make it to this thread. :p
My corneas are still smoldering. o_O

EveWasFramed said:
lmfao...Im just glad that the one from last night didn't make it to this thread. :p
My corneas are still smoldering. o_O
i strained my abs laughing at that last night. woke my daughter up laughing. she was like wtf! i was like sorry honey, go back to bed...

nerdygirl said:
I did, and yes... I do have too much free time on my hands sometimes.

ok.

here it comes.

cliche:

you are wildly talented!

nur-dee-gurl

Latest posts

Back