All I want

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TalosNB said:
diamond-dancer said:
TalosNB said:
And because u cant hug your self qui *hugs* :)

Diamon-dancer wants to create a clone army of hugging qui's to rule the world with hugs! :p

She holds the answer to infection!

*looks over at the big pile of dead qui's* a bit extreme wasnt it? how long to the original comes in from the infected zone with survivors to exact revenge?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why a pile of dead me clones!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
But seriously, hugs can save the world. That's what I believe. So, in response to you all killing my clones, and also because today is BIG HUG day I'm going to...
*GIVES A BIG HUG TO ALL MEMBERS OF LONELYLIFE*
even diamond-dancer, who stole my hair to clone me, and whoever killed those clones. Even you get a BIG HUG.
*GIVES ANOTHER BIG BIG HUG TO ALL LONELYLIFERS.*

Today is BIG HUG day. I forgot to let everyone know yesterday... sorry. But I didn't make this one up it really is BIG HUG day. So... go give people BIG HUGS, you hear?

And thank you so much for the hug TalosNB. It means a lot, and I've had a rough day. :) :) :) Hugs are awesome!

Its ok Qui :) anytime u need a hug just give the word im a very pro hug person, and im sure everyone at lonely life thanxs you for the hug i know i do so *hugs qui again*

*hugs all lonely life members*

:)

Thank you so much! I just stuck those iron on letters on a white sweatshirt to spell "Free Hugs" and I'm gonna wear it tomorrow... I hope that'll help people feel a little better. I love making people smile.
*Hugs TalosNB over the internet*
*Hugs whoever wants a hug over the internet*

Its great making people smile, the sharpest memory i have from when i was pretty young grade 4 i think was that i was with a group of guys who picked on a little girl prob grade 1 or 2 and made her cry then ran away and i remember staying behind and chering her up because i couldnt help but make her feel better its hard to explain but whenever i see people cry i always want to help them to cheer them up, a pity i cant do it for myself though

Qui said:
But seriously, hugs can save the world. That's what I believe. So, in response to you all killing my clones, and also because today is BIG HUG day I'm going to...
even diamond-dancer, who stole my hair to clone me, and whoever killed those clones. Even you get a BIG HUG.

Today is BIG HUG day. I forgot to let everyone know yesterday... sorry. But I didn't make this one up it really is BIG HUG day. So... go give people BIG HUGS, you hear?

And thank you so much for the hug TalosNB. It means a lot, and I've had a rough day. :) :) :) Hugs are awesome!

Uhoh, she's onto us! I'm sorry Qui... I just couldn't help myself. Thank you so much for you hug of forgiveness... *hugs back*

Yeah I know what you mean. But I have to work at it. I used to have no feelings for others when they were in pain. I literally beat compassion into myself. It's still hard sometimes. But I try so hard. It's sort of like... hugs. I used to be terrified of them. Of any physical contact. It's not like I was abused as a little kid or anything, but I was so afraid of being touched. But then I had a great friend who taught me how to hug. I don't know where she is now but I am forever indebted to her for this. I've improved so much, I was such a terrified, pathetic failure before and I'd like to think I've become a better person. I try so hard, but sometimes it's just so rough.

diamond-dancer said:
Qui said:

Uhoh, she's onto us! I'm sorry Qui... I just couldn't help myself. Thank you so much for you hug of forgiveness... *hugs back*

What about all the evil scientistsdo they get hugs??
poor old scientists just doing there job :p

Qui said:
Yeah I know what you mean. But I have to work at it. I used to have no feelings for others when they were in pain. I literally beat compassion into myself. It's still hard sometimes. But I try so hard. It's sort of like... hugs. I used to be terrified of them. Of any physical contact. It's not like I was abused as a little kid or anything, but I was so afraid of being touched. But then I had a great friend who taught me how to hug. I don't know where she is now but I am forever indebted to her for this. I've improved so much, I was such a terrified, pathetic failure before and I'd like to think I've become a better person. I try so hard, but sometimes it's just so rough.

Well whatever you may of been before u sure aren't now :) *hugs*

Yes. Hugs for all. Check my new siggy! FREE HUGS! lol.
*Gives evil scientists a hug over the internet*
There's enough to go around.

TalosNB said:
Qui said:

Well whatever you may of been before u sure aren't now :) *hugs*

That's the problem though... If you saw what I said to OZ before I deleted it... I was starting to lose my cool and that is deffs not ok. I can't go back to being like that. It's so scary being all alone and bitter and angry. I don't want to live that way, I don't like that side of me.

Latest posts

Back